Snow Storm Ultra

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well theres a few hydro sotre owners who disagree! i get alot of my info from them, they are on the phone everyday finding stuff and more info out about these products and how to use them and how to not use them!

ill ask him about bushmaster but to my knowledge i didnt think it was bad for you and your plant, ive seen straight dank and fire grown with this whole product line, including bushmaster!! i would use it all again as i am! i will shoot some pics tonight with purple maxx and without to show u guys the difference

I don't think Effen was saying there was anything wrong with gravity, I think he was only talking about the bushmaster...but I could be wrong

Gravity?
I would drink it if the money was right.

Bushmaster is the dangerous one. If you mess up, it hurts your plants bad.
There is little room for error and many strains I have grown DO NOT like it.

We call it "Stress in a Bottle".
Sure, it works. I think it may be harmful and it hurted my plants under an array of different variables.

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
no spray in the dark and if your room is well ventalated u wont have any problems! dont spray when the lights are on as u will burn them!

SPRAY WHEN LIGHTS ARE ON..........when the lights turn on the stomata are wide open.....you should spray the undersides of the leaves for better penetration.....if your plants are burning you are spraying too much or your mix is too strong......should be a fine mist that is absorbed by the plants fully in a matter of minutes........i spray plants under 1000hps with no burning issues whatsoever

Is it tough to foliar with P-Max/SS-Ultra with all that mold that eventually shows up in the stuff? I've gone through 3 or 4 bottles and each and every one molded. It's a wide-spread problem Humbolt doesn't seem to want to accept or acknowledge. I like the results but I'm starting to get a little PO-ed paying huge bucks for a product that molds like bread.

Latest posts

Back