Snow White problems, with pictures. Please help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorenzo

Croatian Grower
Reaction score
Approximately 10 days ago leaves begun to yellow and brown spots appeared.
This is the picture from a week ago:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showfull.php?photo=2679

And this is from today:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showfull.php?photo=2680

1. How tall are your plants now? 4,5"

2. How far from the lights are the tops of your plants? Is this a constant distance or have you changed it recently? 12"

3. How old are they? 21 day

4. What strain are they? Snow White

5. Did you start them from seed or clone? From seed

6. What type of containers are you using and what size are they in gallons?
3 gallons plastic pot, I use soil with added nutrients, watered with distilled water.

It's under 250w MH, cooled with a fan.
Temps are from 20 (70) to 28 (82) celsius (Fahrenheit).
I haven't add any nutrients yet.

Could this be nute burn?

Also, they are looking rather small for a 3 week old plants.

Please help me, because I don't know whether to flush or add nutrients.

OK, Lorenzo....]

I am not a Moderator but I am here to tell you your p[ost is gonna get edited......

Pls do not put links to outside sites for pics on this site... this site will take all the pic uploads you can push....

Photobucket is a US site and subject to US law...... This site and server is not and not subject to the laws of the US.....

Please read the site rules and follow the posting rules. Most here will not link to Photobucket..

OK... i gotta say the second photo looks a LOT better than the first.....the green is good and the growth is not too bad... looks to be a lil slow but not too bad.... I am a hydro grower so if plants are not going crazy all the time i am concerned...if I read right, you started these from seed eh? I would say you are close to on target now.

The first pic might have been a nute burn but the ones since look good....... nice fresh green growth... doing good so far.

If you think you over nuted her before,. she is doing fine now.... give her a lil extra time before you nute again.... and you might wanna flush.... as i said, I am a hydro man..... so soil grows might be a lil different.

If the pH isn't off, I want to say maybe a simple deficiency of N and P. Which might also account for the slower growth. The N def slows the leaves and the P def slows the roots, or something like that.
Which brand of soil + nutes is that? The MG soils I have found are pretty good and I wouldn't expect a deficiency in them, especially the chemical release which will grow an MJ plant like gangbusters.

I haven't been giving them any nutes so far, but there are some in the soil, maybe too much for such small plant.
I don't think it's a ph problem, because I water them with distilled water.
So, basically I can't go wrong with flushing.
As this is my first grow, I would like to know do I need to give them some nutrients right away after flushing, or in a week or so?

They look fine to me. I have Snow White growing at the moment too, also 3 weeks old. Look pretty much the same, maybe slightly bigger.

It might be some nute burn. What kind of soil are you using? I am also growing some SW. Check out my journal.

I saw your jurnal.
As opposed to mine, your plants at week 4 are looking massive.
I hope they will be like your in a week, but I sincerely doubt it.

I'm embarrassed to say, but I honestly don't know.:confused2:
I bought the first thing that I found in the store, and now I'm paying for my "noobines".:baby: :(

Its very likely your soil is a little hot for your young babies. If your soil does'nt have the time release ferts in it you could flush your soil really good to get some of the ferts out. GL

Latest posts

Back