SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I counted the 2nd phase colas at 32. [1st phase was 23] I smoked 2-3 colas as samples. back in week 8-9 I thought I counted 40, I musta missed a few.

the smallest of the 1st phase weighs 11 grams dry and the largest is just under 30 grams dry. the 2nd phase colas are more uniform, looking to average about 6-8 grams dry. It is easy to see where the 500 grams comes from. ;)

SnowWhite is one Lady who seriously benefits a good tieing down:hubba:

I must get back to the torture of trimming again, perhaps I'll take another couple pics.:cool:

:watchplant: Here's a pic of the bud I'm smoking now, from phase 1 of harvest last week. :bong1: very tasty, needs more cure than 6 days. :hubba:

SnowWhite 5.JPG

lookin very tasty...im so excited to have found this thread.my cousin has a white rhino that was given to him in full flower we really wanted clones but were unsure of how to do it.lots of rewading here and this thread and i think we have it.so hats off to you and thanx again

dannyt70 said:
lookin very tasty...im so excited to have found this thread.my cousin has a white rhino that was given to him in full flower we really wanted clones but were unsure of how to do it.lots of rewading here and this thread and i think we have it.so hats off to you and thanx again

Howdy Dannyt70, Thanks!!!:D

yes, it is very tasty as is, even better after a few weeks cure in the fridge. I didnt clone here, but I will in my next november grow. I plan on trying dwc and it is the perfect way. Cloning is easy. works almost every time for me.:hubba:

Thorn said:
mmmmm that bud looks delicious! Just wish i had something to toke on! Thanks for provid9ing us all with this great grow journal!

Howdy Thorn!!!:D

Yes, very tasty She is ;)

This journal was fun for me too:hubba:

Dadgumit said:
Fantastic job PA. I'm really happy for you - can't wait till I can catch up!

Thanks Dadgumit!!!:cool:

Just try the regeneration and the lst techniques, your yield will drastically improve.:hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!!

I did most of the trimming, didnt drag the shop vac out yet, but here is a pic of the SnowWhite with her new doo. I'll finish up later today and take a final pic.

I hope you have enjoyed this rather loooooong grow. I will spend the next 4 months enjoying it and recalling fondly.:hubba:

SnowWhite Regen 6 day 1.JPG

Good luck with your new grow. I hope it will be even better than your last one. Keep it up.:headbang:

lorenzo said:
Good luck with your new grow. I hope it will be even better than your last one. Keep it up.:headbang:

Thanks Lorenzo!!!!:cool:

I hope to do as well or better this time too. 18-20 ounces is pretty good, but could be better. I am actually satisfied that I can keep some stash thru next harvest. In the past 17 weeks I smoked about 12 ounces:hubba:

:farm: I plan to do a couple things differently.

1-try to adjust nutes to keep fan leaves going thru til harvest.
2-use the UV lamp thru whole grow to try and get more amber trichs earlier on.
3-do no tieing back after 3rd week of flowering :watchplant:

CasualGrower said:
WOW!! she went on a diet.. BIG TIME!! and now it all starts over LOL..

Howdy CG!!!! :ciao:

Yes, I really trimmed her up alot and got a bucketfull of trim drying for making iso oil.:D

Latest posts

Back