SO I found an entire field of all male plants... can I do anything?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8t0thetop

Reaction score
anything I can do with all these males its a field about a mile long all plants smells like heavyyy weed when you drive even past the area in the summer time.. any ideas?

i agree with hippy. finders ceapers doesn't apply to mj crops. how would you feel is someone found your plants and helped themselves?

it could be ditch weed and if it is you wouldn't even want the pollen from them. i would forget i ever saw them. its a win win that way.

its not really somebodies crop it runs long a main street in village its all farm country around me really nobody would care if i touched it

how do you know nobody would care? ditch weed it just that ditch weed

I know because its on public land and its a endless field when you look at it from the road

Why do you want to do anything? Male plants are only good for pollen and I cannot imagine that anyone would want to collect pollen from an unknown ditch weed--it also might be hemp.

THG is right,

I also think it may be hemp.

The fact that you asked before taking (assuming) is pretty rad.

What to do?

Don't try to grow any sensimilla around there...other than that, just forget it.

-or-

Stake out the crop, see if anyone is tending, then ask if you can help if it seems like it's no big deal. Hell, maybe you can learn something...

What to do?

Don't try to grow any sensimilla around there...other than that, just forget it.

.....:stuff-1125699181_i_ .............dude you bust me UP....

ALL male plants? How likely is that? How could they have got there? Do you think someone is selling "macho-ized seed"? Bahaha!
I bet they are similar to the sativas that I've been working with, all male hermies. They start as males and then grow colas. There are no 'females', all plants are hermie.

yeah im agree with THG too, its probably hemp. unless pot is legal there, why else would there be a field right by the road? even in a countryish town. i dont think anyone would be that dumb lol. plus yeah you wouldnt want it for anything. just grow your own or buy it.

The Effen Gee said:
What to do?

lol, yeah that probably wouldn't work out very good.

can you see this field on google earth!? :hubba:

GrowinGreen said:
lol, yeah that probably wouldn't work out very good.

can you see this field on google earth!? :hubba:

yeah, send us the address...and yours too...

schoolboy420 said:
unless pot is legal there, why else would there be a field right by the road?

haha I highly doubt that is true. I'm originally from a small midwest town and my friends and I use to swim and camp at this sandpit outside of town... and ditch weed just surrounded this place and I mean allll over! You could just tell it was crap, it had a minty smell to it and looked just like a mj plant but was on the small side. I don't even know if they could ever produce bud even if they were female, at least it is weird to think now they they never had bud on any of them.

I use to take some of the leaves and press them... haha I probably still have some back home somewhere.... good memories.

The Effen Gee said:
yeah, send us the address...and yours too...

haha you don't want my address, I do love google earth though :D

Thats messed up all that pollen flying around. I bet growers in that area think they keep getting hermies when there is pollen floating around. LOL that sucks.

I live in Canada and about 30 miles from my house is a hemp farm 50 acres of 13 foot hemp plants! I'm betting that what this is, like other people have stated its hemp!NO THC

Latest posts

Back