so i have some plants how do they look.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashpipe

great 3oz in my hand
Reaction score
they are all about 1-1/2 week old.

outl 003.jpg

outl 004.jpg

outl 005.jpg

outl 006.jpg

outl 007.jpg

man but im growing them outside and im going to take two in in 2-3 weeks to maaybe try and find out witch one of the 2 are females hopfully both well all.

They look good, but you should get those two out of the red clay and into proper soil. They will grow much better.

is that soil out of your backyard? invest in some good soil!

yeahh get some new soil, and if you live near the woods, dig a big hole in the ground and fill it with nice potting soil and you can mix in some of the ground soil if needed, and plant the plants in there. or you can just use big buckets. its really up to you. GOOD LUCK!:bong1:

Yup, they look great...i'd take...a few bags of soil, dig the holes, and mix a aquarter of a bag to half of a bag of soil in with the dirt. have a hand till? one that you stab in the ground and turn? if so just turn it all up, get it mixed in with some ground soil and plant them babies in the ground. Good looking plants though man, keep up the good work! i look forward to seeing more pictures =)

~burn one~
Dewayne

those things are lookin nice! wouldnt be a bad idea to get some peat moss to mix in with the substrate, whether in the ground or in containers.. it holds hella water, therefore cutting down on trips to visit the plants! theyre lookin very good, and right now is the time to pinch those tops.. pinch the newest set of leaves at the base.. you will get two stalks out of the spot you pinched, then when those two heads develop, pinch those two just the same, then yer up to four heads! you can keep on doin it too :D i have some right now with 16 heads lol.. makes for a nice, low profile plant thats alot harder to spot.. good luck with your grow!

yeah way ahead of all yeah got every thing now got some mony and redid everything and some are in the house.

you can keep on doin it too i have some right now with 16 heads lol.. makes for a nice, low profile plant thats alot harder to spot.. good luck with your grow!
.........topping/pinching/fim or lst are all good alternatives to help provide for low-profile plants. Though very soon, OD plants are going to start flowering. Topping could be counter productive within the next few weeks.

didnt even think about that! good point! i dunno what it is, maybe where i live, but mine dont show thier sexes till late.. like almost the end of august to early sep.. :( i hope none of mine turn male, cuz i only kept four this year.. good post though sir thanks for the correction

..not a "correction" ..an addition. the next few weeks, they are doing their "stretching",.. lot'sa fast growth..;)

Latest posts

Back