so SWEET...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Reaction score
this chronic just gets better it smells so sweet and is really sticky to def will be growing this again... would it of made much differance if i would of topped it do you think... skunk 001.jpg

skunk 002.jpg

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
you mean you didnt top it? or LST it?

it looks topped, or maybe LST'd
nope jus let lady do her own thing...

Pretty damn good gardening there,
All our efforts should come out looking so sweeeeeeet.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

How will you choose to cure it ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
you mean you didnt top it? or LST it?

it looks topped, or maybe LST'd
this may sound silly but what does LST it mean.....

basically low stress training is when you tie your plant to the side and tie the top down so the sides fill out so insted or having one big cola on top... you have a bush of medium sized nugs or possible larger colas like those you have on your plant... but many of them.. its a cool thing to try on a few plants..

KingKahuuna said:
How will you choose to cure it ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
i neaver cure jus dry and smoke ... I have been reading about it thow does it make that much differance....

Curing makes every single difference in the world.
i almost think i wouldnt even concider smoking uncured weed.
Curing makes the smoke smoother, taste better, and makes it more potient.
its crazy not to cure.
I mean if you take the time to grow the weed, then take the time to finish it off right.
Just put all your weed in mason jars, with the rubber seal, and let them sweat.
read up on curing buddy, you need to do it.

Yeah-Yeah,
What he said. LOL curing is an important step. I've never seen anyone do it, but I have heard that some of the real connaisseurs cure for up too and including one year. Someone correct me if I am wrong about this. I'm not saying don't touch your stash for a whole year, but you went to all the trouble to grow it, might as well do it justice.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Nice looken LADIES you have. Be sure and cure you will be glad you did. I think I read someplace that Chronic should not be topped. Didn't say anything about LST. I looked it up check out this about Chronic.
http://www.dope-seeds.com/serious_seeds.htm
scroll down to Chronic!! CURE 4 SURE!!

Latest posts

Back