So What Do U Do When U Get High?!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Man I Am Really Goofy And Silly I Think Of Stuff Like I Am In Rock Bands And Playing Instruments And Stuff.....when I Get High I Get High Off Of Laughing Too Because It Seem Like Every F-n Thing Be So Funny :d So Today Me And My Husband Sittin Here Smokin And My Best Friend Called Me.... Well We Have This Girl Who Used To Be Our Friend That Traded On Us And Said She Wanted Knew Friends But Ne-wayz......i Was Laughin At Somethin My Friend Said About Her And I Said She Looked Like A Boogar Fron The Land Of Boogatree.... We Still Smokin 2nd Blunt Gone And I Burst Out Laughin And In Tears Because I Literally Visioned Her Being A Boogar With A Face Climbing A Tree And Smiling And Waving So I Had Laughed So Hard I Cried.....that Was One Of The Best Highs I Ever Had....so The ? Is What Do U Do When U Get High???????

lol mrs bfok, i enjoy chilling in the chat room when i smoke if im on my own here, with your hubby lol..

Yeah i love the visualisations you get when your high.. something pops into your head and you cant help but laugh, always sounds weird when you try and explain it to someone else though! lol..

i'm more subdued than that i suppose...i listen to music and sing at the top of my lungs or watch movies i've seen a 100 times and find all new things to laugh at..me=boring i guess :)
and ditto on mom, thats gotta be some fab bud!

I Just Seem Nuts When I'm High Cuz I Laugh To Dang On Much, I'm Goofy And Er'thang Is Funny Then, I Wish Yalllll Could Have Seen What I Visioned Cuz I Couldnt Explain It And My Friend And My Husband Couldnt Laugh Cuz Only I Saw It In My Head But Yea It Was Funny I Cried Laughin

I like to watch some of those Sunday morning/afternoon shows on the Food Network to see all of the sexual allusions the women make. Or at least they seem like sexual allusions... Stuff like, "I just love to put it in my mouth and have the hot creaminess erupt in my mouth and rush down my throat..." Of course she's talking about some kind of Bismark straight out of the oven, but I swear to God that some of this stuff isn't just accidental. And of course, all of the women except Paula Dean cook while they are wearing tight fitting tops from which their [ample] cleavage almost spills. I'll sit there roaring in laughter until tears come out of my eyes, all the while making lewd comments about all of this to my wife. (She doesn't smoke.) She'll just look at me and shake her head a little bit and roll her eyes.

I love to kick back with my bong and sit out on my deck with my wife at night and look at the lake and the stars,Listening to music,after ALL the kids are in bed.Mine and MAMA's time!!!:bong:

simpsons is funny to watch im pretty sure its made for stoners :)

but you all know what im like cuz im constantly high hehe

Great thread, first we solve all the world problems in the garage late at night, working on muscle cars or go peds or whatever, after all the problems are fixed we gather up a bunch of foosers, pop in the letterbox version of Dazed and Confused, fire up the LCD and sound system, do a ****load of batters, and play foosball just like it was 1978.Damn life is good

Normally when i smoke i am lounging at night. No stupid stoner stories here ... well maybe when i was a teen but i don't put myself in any stupid situations anymore. When i am stoned nobody knows it.. even if i am out of my mind high.

Anyways most of the time i am at home chilling or just plain chillin.

I do everything when I am high, only calmer and happier.
I try to always be high, at least when I am awake. Then I wake n' bake and do it again. I am the most productive person at work too.

I take that back. I don't ride my motorcycle high, bad idea.
You start to think you are joe racer instead of future road kill, my experience.

cool man.. i am getting me a bike soon.. I won't be high riding that thing. Bikes are diff than cages ... you don't have airbags or a seatbelt, or 2k lbs of metal between you and the other person.

Ride to Live man.... sportbike or cruiser or anywhere in between....

kasgrow said:
I take that back. I don't ride my motorcycle high, bad idea.
You start to think you are joe racer instead of future road kill, my experience.

SO LISTEN I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHEN WE LIVED IN IOWA, WE WERE DRIVING AROUND SMOKIN JUST CHILLIN ME AND THE HUBBY.....WELL NE-WAYZ SO I GET TO TRIPPIN THINKIN MY CRAZY TAIL IS KILL BILL.....U KNOW THE SCENE WHERE SHE'S DRIVING TO BILLS HOTEL ON VOLUME 2....WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I HAD TO SNAP OUT OF IT BECUZ I STARTED SWERVIN ALL OVER THE ROAD. VERY BAD IDEA FOR ME CUZ WEED GETS ME EXTREMELY HIGH NOW IT USED TO NOT AFFECT ME BUT I STOPPED SMOKIN FOR A WHILE THEN STARTED BACK...SO NOW I GOT THAT UNDER CONTROL BUT THE UNCONTROLABLE LAUGHIN WONT STOP.:yay:

Latest posts

Back