Soil PH Tester Kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking around quite a bit lately for one of these as well. I keep reading so much about knowing your soils ph lvls that I have been wondering what mine is.

All I can find that is affordable is testers for water not for the soil. This is the point where I get kind of confused. I understand that I want my water ph lvls to be within a certain range but if I understand correctly it is the soil ph that really matters.

So my question is what are you guys using to check your soil ph lvls other than the cheap little tester with the needle you can buy at your local hardware store?

1timer said:
So my question is what are you guys using to check your soil ph lvls other than the cheap little tester with the needle you can buy at your local hardware store?
go to a garden store, they look like the water ph kit but theres a little line where you fill with soil. They also make electronic ones, pricy. The one i bought was $12 at a hardware store, garden section. mine looks like this but it has capsules that you open and drop powder inside instead of liquid like this one. Its the same brand,i bought only the ph, the first green one in this package. id get the electronic on ebay.. ebayy!!

b22d_2.JPG

Latest posts

Back