Some Advice for a Newbie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merlin_88

WAKE UP
Reaction score
Ok I have looked through all the forums but im having a hard time trying to fix my problem. I have an outdoors plant in a roughly 8-9 in. diameter pot with potting soil in it. The tips of the fan leaves are turning an almost tan looking color and slightly curling downwards at the tips. I went to check on it today and the entire top of the plant is kind of droopy. I think this might be from over watering but I only water it once every other day because its been pretty dry lately. Also I have about 3 fert sticks around the plant and I was wondering if maybe I was over fertilizing it? any help would be greatly appreciated.

you nailed it...both. overfert,overwater ur killin em with love, back off everything...except that bong;) with pics we could confirm this

Yikes get those sticks out of there, they are evil. And less water is better, this allows the root system to grow while it searches for water. Never droopy weed though, get what I'm saying? All should be well soon, lyfr is a big help so I would listen.

I agree with the others ... sounds like you already figured out the problem ... you shouldn't have to water every other day even if it is dry ... and you should fert once a week or twice a month ... and if once a week don't use the whole gallon of water just half for each plant ... if more ...
.. and the fert sticks do sound like a bad idea ... :shocked:

Latest posts

Back