some Q's 'bout bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmxboi123

Reaction score
my freinds moms bf grows legally. im pretty sure he grows way more then is legal, but thats neither here nor there. anyways my freind told me that the guy growin has fertalizer that makes them bud every 45 days. has anyone every heard of this being done? i want to know how to make it, (haha talk about secret recipe) and if it grows the plant fully in 45 days or makes them rebud in 45 days.

my second question is kinda silly, if food coloring is put into the water of a hydro system will it change the color of the plants?

and last, what works best for its price to neutralize that sweet sweet smell that attracts the neighbors and thiefs?

active carbon filter to get ridda smell...

45 days is a lil early... unless he wants a real high.. instead of stone.. mine flowers for 50 days...

scrubber is the best I believe.I scrub with a 737cfm inline fan..... also they have an o-zone generator that releases O3 and what it does is grabs some stinky air and falls with it... weird... I don't like them.... I have been doing some research on a product called Vaprtonic.... made by Vaportek.... cheap and supposedly works very well... hospital grade air neutralizer.... :peace:

Latest posts

Back