Something I have Been Working With

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinmarine2008

Reaction score
Og Kush x Blueberry. I stuck an OG male in my tent with 5 blueberry plants and let it pollenate my BB. This plant here is the first seed that I have ran from that pollenation, and WOW!!! I kept a clone of her. These pictures are only 35 days into flower. She went to flower on the 23rd of June. She is super frosty, and has the weirdest fruity funk smell to her. Definately a keeper. This plant does not seem to yield well, maybe a half off of a 3 foot plant. She stretches a lot and does not have very nodal spacing. All in all an interesting plant and, I AM very pleased with the results. I have about 100 seeds from that pollenation. Hopefully the funky fruity deliciousness will keep coming!! Grown under a 600w air cooled light. Temps are a constant 76 F. FF Nutes, grow in soiless mix. Lots of pictures of this girl coming...

IMGP1121.JPG

IMGP1122.JPG

IMGP1123.JPG

IMGP1124.JPG

IMGP1125.JPG

IMGP1126.JPG

IMGP1127.JPG

IMGP1128.JPG

IMGP1129.JPG

Looks good TokinMarine! Interesting cross. Whose blueberry are you using?

Hi,

Wow that looks SWEEEEEEET! :D You might be able to get a bit more out of it with a SCROG or even a lollipop pruning for 4-6 main colas. Nice genetics indeed!

Happy Growing!:cool:

Thanks for the comments. Yes lollipop mite work better, I currently have a clone of her vegging, that I have topped, there are going to be 4 main colas that i will flower on that. I usually run anywhere from 10-14 plants under the 600 watt light. They are smaller and in cycles. Usually 5-6 plants a month sometimes more. Avg yield has been around an oz per plant. 2 gal soiless mix.

I am also using DJ shorts BB in this cross. not sure which cut of the OG, as they were seeds I had stashed away from some OG I got last year.

Be interested in your smoke report.

Latest posts

Back