Sons Of Anarchy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
So who watched it tonight? discussion time people join on in! time to smoke and chat...;)

You know I did.
Dont know whats going to turn out of the Clay-Jax thing over Donna.
Poor Gemma couldnt pull the trigger. But shes learning alot. And will figure out what to do with it. Tell there is a soft heart in her. Dont know how that will effect her again. Aslong as she doesnt do anything rash, like she almost did tonight. Its going to be very clever. Shes no dummy.

so clay set the bearded member up and his wife was shot instead? yah gemma is going to come to a decision on how to handle that dude soon..I thought clay was going to be more likeable than this..you think he will be around long? or they will have jax take over?

Yea. Last season the feds got the bearded guy. Then dropped charges to make Clay think that he spilled the beans on something else the feds figured out on their own and rolled up on.
So when trying to off him, they made a mistake and got Donna. Then the meanish young cop I think was the one that told Clay what the feds was doing, cause a innocent person like Donna got shot. Guess he felt guilty.

Clay will be around for awhile. And Jax will keep correcting and fixing things off to the side. Something might explode in the end with it.
But yea, Clay isnt always likable. But hes not given all the info needed to succeed either. Like Jax purposely withholds bits of info just enough to drive Clay crazy and make him look a fool sometimes.

now that he told him he will kill him I figured jax may try to get him first...or spill the beans about beardies wife...I like that cop a lot...I think he loves gemma.

The old man cop is cool.
Dont think he is in love with gemma. But does love her. Like a family member. Said he knew her since she was 12. Known she had a hard life growing up and all. Just wants to watch out for her.
And in the end. I think he will be giving his life for her. Either in protecting her, or beating her to the punch of some plan she had.

Then the younger cop will be mad at what that group did to him. And join forces with SOA. And boom. All gone.

But I do think the old cop will meet his maker soon.

It's about to get real! You have the Myans v. 9ers. SAMCRO v. Aryans. And when the Mayans find out Jax did the hit on their guy and posed the fingers the SOA will have to fight 3 fronts. It will kind of be a enemy of my enemy is a friend thing against SAMCRO real soon...

Oh man I hope not. but he had a lot of balls going into the smoke shop and making threats to the cigar king.. I agree its like a fav uncle type love.

But nobody knows Jax did that but Jax.
Think that part is overwith.

What were they talking about in the Surplus store? Something about some guys coming in from somewhere? I couldnt hear that part to well on what was said.

I didnt hear it either...but I did hear the cigar king saying it was time to get serious or something like that...

I am watching the show I didnt know I was pregnant...this lady was 37 weeks and felt kicking and didnt go to the dr or get a dollar store preg test...denial man.

I was watching the replay to see that part over. But got distracted with Trailer Park Boys. Missed it.

is it on your dvr? I have the dtv guy coming tween 8-12 tomorrow...I have to tarp cover my plants in the yard in the am...put away all my smoking junk and not smoke in the house...fun times. oh and it got really cold here all of a sudden I hope the plants take to it ok..

No. I didnt record it. Ill check out the replay later in the week I guess.

Between 8-12 lol. Youll get a call about 11 saying he is running late. He will be there by 3. Which will magically turn into 5.
Set a extra plate out for dinner, you got company lol.

well last time the guy called at 7 40 saying he was coming over got her at 8 05 I figure if I dont have everything put away he will show early. If I am ready he will run late...lmao

on tonight r u ready for the show spears??

s.o.a is a great show

i dug it when jax tried to stop a street brawl , gets his bike dumped and kicks that cats arse

I saw 2dog.
I knew that girl that set Gemma up was that cigar shop guys daughter. Dont know if they mentioned it before. But knew they mentioned he had a daughter.

Then I was thinking that van was going to blow inside the garage. While a couple of the guys are in there, and with Gemma, and Hellboy guy in the meeting room getting hurt.

I thought the same thing Spears!!! yeah I think that girl is going to get it..maybe gemma will give it to her.. the poor dr got her nose broke..I wonder which way the head cop is going to go..play both sides or stick with soa because of what they did to gemma..he seems ticked about that. Sam crow...lol its jax's dad isnt it?

Latest posts

Back