Sons Of Anarchy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
viper said:
s.o.a is a great show

i dug it when jax tried to stop a street brawl , gets his bike dumped and kicks that cats arse

I also luved it!

Here it is 2Dog.

Question
What is the meaning of SAM CROW in sons of anarchy
Answer
Sam Crow (actually, SAMCRO) stands for "Sons of Anarchy Motorcyle Club Redwood Original".

I think that younger cop is going to try to stay legit now. Just avoid people getting killed, without that pic/vid of him getting out and hurting him. He has to play it safe at the moment.

good to know!!

ok was no one else a bit shocked by the eye scene?? the people who were watching with me like jumped back in the couch and covered eyes thinking they might show more...

I thought it would show more myself. But I think they just killed the guy didnt they?

I dont think so...they said he is almost blind at the meeting..so I think hes alive..

Oh ok. Must of missed that part.

Hellboy didnt seem to upset this week about Jax input and having that vote. I thought he was getting fedup after what he told Jax last week.
Think he is realizing maybe that Jax is sharp.

I dont know..I was surprised he ddint get mad about how the vote went too...or some of the people voting against him with jax.. they let us know its about even..people are torn. Now they will for sure attack back they never plan anything..pot heads lol

Yea you know they are getting blazed. Hellboy took 3 boxes of blunts at the beginning. lol

dont they smoke cigars? I thought that was what they were..course if you empty and refill them major blunts..

2Dog said:
I dont know..I was surprised he ddint get mad about how the vote went too...or some of the people voting against him with jax.. they let us know its about even..people are torn. Now they will for sure attack back they never plan anything..pot heads lol

I think that the last explosion of the evening will negate the vote they took.

The Scottsmen is dead too much blood ont he ground after the BOOM for him to live even with the Dr. there. Time for a new vote and there is one less Orig. left to cast one. The Jax and Clay thing is going to always keep going back and forth becasue of the step-daddy thing. Im with SC too on the old cop biting it when he tries to save Gemma. The Dep-sherriff is a punk who thinks he needs to be head man but doesnt want to do any kind of dirt to get in charge and for the Aryians they are about to get it bad, sorry Henry but one of ya'll are about to get put down No more Black Flag tours for you :D

Tuesday OCT 13 Episode

Tonights was solid. Little kid was ruthless, in his room, blastin away.
Try not to spoil anything yet till I make sure the west coast has chimed in saying theyve seen it.. Just reuppin the topic.

Here is the Wiki on the show iffin you need to get caught up on what its about.

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Anarchy

sorry Im so late spears! watching right now..had company that hept talking thru it and I couldnt pay attention til they left...trimming all night made a hanging closet out of a cupboard and set up a seperate hanging space under my spare hall closet which is deep. so tired and achey but have more trim to get done..

Girrrrrrrl!
Was just heading to bed too lol.

Great episode. I knew they were being set up. When the police were taking that girl out the cigar shop and putting her in the squad car. She was smiling hard.. I had to rewind that and make sure, I thought she had smiled, knew the boys were in trouble then.
Then Gemma and Doc target practicing lol.. That segment was a riot.

And at the end. During the previews when locked up... They show a stabbing of one of the SOA while in the prison. It was one stabbing their own guys of the group. That one that shot Donna with the mustache. He shanks the young Mowhawk guy with the tats on side his head.

Really going to fall to pieces next week. And they couldnt of set it up any better this week.
Only Gemma, Otto, Doc, and the 2 cops free to do anything.. Im all jacked for next week.

saw the kid bad ***...saw the older cop get the member out of trouble when the feds showed..then spilling that stuff on them..what was that about? passing a drug test I didnt understand I have to watch it again I think..

watching gamme and jax's GF shoot together was fun..

No, the ammonia in the urine would nullify all the testing they did or something like that. Would change the lab results so the feds wouldnt hang around.

But he meant to spill it all over the test kit. I dont know if he was successful on that or not. Got all over the guy instead it looked like to me.. Then the way they looked back when walkin away after.

Latest posts

Back