Sons Of Anarchy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IRISH said:
no time to hotwire a boat, it was the end of the season:p :D ...lol...

i agree jimmypot, (no one said zac is dead). he looked pretty dead to me bro.:eek: ...he had a butcher knife shoved up in his chest...he was laying in a pool of blood on the kitchen floor...yep, pretty dead bro...buttttt, no one ever did actually come out , and say, "Zac's Dead"...;) ...

leo lady was pretty slick tossing the piece to Gemma, so Gemma's prints are on it, and she was like, (oh quoo), your real bright girl...
They always make you think someone is dead at the end of a season on many shows next season starts they are laying in a hospital bed.I wish I could bet on that!!!I don't watch Greys anatomy but they just did that with Kathrine Heigl this season.The guy who plays Zac is in a pretty good prison movie and he is a A.B.Its called Felon with Stephen Dorf and Val Kilmer

lordhighlama said:
Gemma has got to come back,, no way they go on without her next season. That ATF agent is going to get her's no way she gets away with the framing.

Katey Segal was on one of those late night talk shows last night. One with the little guy that was on SNL and played Corky Romano.
Wanted to hear what she had to say about SOA, and if shes still part of the series and all. But was in a tornado warning, weather messed up the satellite.

I should have posted she would be on there. Didnt plan on missing it that way.

Gemma will come back, I think Clay's going to go and bust her out of this Frame; but I have a feeling he'll be resigning sometime in season 3, Jax needs to take over SOA. AFTER he gets that god damn Irishman, which I'm sure he's going to have go through Jimmy to get to.

I'm pretty confident Half-sack was axed from the show, unforteunately they had to take someone off. But what was interesting is Jax going to Auto and letting him know that Zoebell is working for the FBI. I wonder if the ShockCollars (skinhead ringleaders, eh?) will be able to reach him in Budapest. And didn't Auto just get revenge on some skinhead in the season finale? He's not going to be in good standings with them.. hmm..

Hahaha, the ATF agent should've been killed off (I was hoping). Anyone notice how f**ed up her face is now, since Auto took a table to it a couple times?

How can you not like the agent brandoom? Shes my favorite on there.
Like Gemma said, "You a smart b-word"
Chick gets beatin up weekly, guns pulled on her all the time, heat from everywhere. And she stands up to it all, not scared, tough as nails with a deathwish.
My kinda woman.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
How can you not like the agent brandoom? Shes my favorite on there.
Like Gemma said, "You a smart b-word"
Chick gets beatin up weekly, guns pulled on her all the time, heat from everywhere. And she stands up to it all, not scared, tough as nails with a deathwish.
My kinda woman.
She needs a bullet in her brain

she drives me nuts I hope she gets hers in next seasons premier!

Latest posts

Back