Sorry Blame It On ME!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindbuds Bro

Reaction score
This is Kindbud I called up my bro and got his password so i could post this my last post and i know my bros name will get banned to oh well but to anyone i pissed off or offended i am deeply sorry and to that thenic guy that i messed up his rep and everyone eles i am sorry man that it threatened you and said cuss words etc all that **** some of it i was just messing around like i know alot of people do and i was just having a bad day accually a couple bad weeks... first i failed that dam test on monday when most of this stuff happened then one of my plants died yesterday but oh well and im probly going to have to go to court and throw away some money if i dont pass this next test and get a year of probation i just hope i will pass it but oh well and to all my friends on this site Mutt, Uk, Somkinmom, Driftin, Stoney, Rollingstones DL, allgrownup, Caribean smoker, Bluntfullofkush, Sticky Budz, And every one eles im sorry i got banned and i hope i talk to yall later and to uk allgrownup and driftin ill talkt to yall on yahoo SO TO SOME IT UP EVERY ONE I PISSED OFF OFFENED MADE MAD ETC I AM SORRY I HOPE YOU FOR GIVE ME TAKE IT EASY GUYS PEACE

oh yeah and im sorry for everyone that was following my grow guess you wont get to see the harvest

KB I will not ban your brother's username. on one condition..
Take a break from this site for a while. Pass your tests and get outa trouble. Deal with the issues in your life. Get your priorities right man.
I hope that you will take a break and not create anymore difficulties for the staff.
Like AeroTX said..."Too much drama"
Thank you and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back