Sorry Folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Hey you guys,

Really sorry to find you all in the middle of that. I came in and just spotted it. I have soft-deleted this as I want the other mods to get an eyeful. This was handled pretty well by most all of you guys, and I want to personally thank you all for working along with each other and helping to keep this site truly, " A LIVING LIBRARY "...

Oh yeah, whoever that was that left the very last post, and said, "I see you looking at this KK, please do something about this was remarkably observant to see me in there that fast, I was startled, but --------- KUDOS for the quick thinking and being observant.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

a Texas-sized thank you for stepping in there King :clap:

I saw that start this morning, and bad repped him, I didnt know what to do....thank you for taking care of that....I missed following it and am glad.

Turning it to a fun was better than the rant.

You took it.

Well done KK.

:peace:

Thanks King My Girl and I both Give ya big Props....and we Have a great community here with wonderful people...smoke freely my friend..:48:

Oh yeah, whoever that was that left the very last post, and said, "I see you looking at this KK, please do something about this was remarkably observant to see me in there that fast, I was startled, but --------- KUDOS for the quick thinking and being observant.

Word, brotha. I'd been waiting to see it deleted all morning. Didn't want 4u to get sucked in and get a week ban over something stupid. Glad that is over, hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.

There are 2 types of glue.

One that makes things stick and one that makes things not stick.

You found the stick.

If something deserves a half delete then in reality it deserves a complete delete.

This is 1 of those times.

Wearing blue only takes you along the ride for so long.

The rest is taking action with no defence needed.

Yeah the thing was ugly at best,

but like I mentioned earlier, you guys handled it. I like the idea that many of you were looking out for someone else that you like, and didn't want to see the **** really get flying.

I think friends like that, are the real deal, and I like to have folks like that around me in my life. You all make this place so magic, sometimes all I want to do is get a serious buzz on, and come trip in here for awhile ya know ?

I get reminded all the time when I am in here, that family is family, kin is kin, and smokers are for the greater part all cool.

I am going to do my best to see that Marp gets a good idea of how everyone worked together here, as I said I'm blown away that you all hung together like you did.

Some of you worked at bringing in the ha-ha into the situation, and that too is cool in my books. Laughter can almost always defuse a bad situation.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

what are you smokeing Hippy???/

what do you meen my friend?

TY king! I'm glad u shut that down. Way to go smoke, and ukgirl you'll always have back-up here!

Thanks King! Glad u stepped in ;)

:clap: :bong1: :yay:and a :cool2: to king (and all the mods, really ;))

:)

I missed this hoopla but I will say that, after the Kim Jong Il thing, I've noticed a strong solidarity when it comes to goofy stuff by "outsiders"...

These things are good, cuz it in the end it brings the folks that are real closer together...

happy Sunday for us instead things that are not happy....

The Kahuna was there when needed...niiiice:)

Latest posts

Back