sounds silly, but its true

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
hey everyone. i do not own bubblebags, but do i love good hash!:hubba:
I have a keif box, and have used grinders with micron screens in them. they are ok.....now...i have seen pictures and read descriptions of textures and smells of quality hash.
that being said, like the title states, its silly, but here is how i make beautiful sticky dark gold hash. with small amounts of trim. im sure it would work fine with a lot of trim too, you just might need larger containers.

ok, the first few steps are obviouse:freez your trim, i use a 1 gallon buckets for this.....add ice cubes and crushed ice about half way up the bucket. add some water, let it sit, and stir. add trim. stir, and lwt sit. then cone back using a paint stick and vigorously stir and mix the bucket for several minutes....now...strain though a regular kitches food strainer. the holes should catch the ice and trim only. then grab a mason jar, cut a piece of cotton t-shirt and secure it over the lid, letting the t-shirt sag in the jar some. then just slowely pour your trichome water through the shirt into the jar. this may take a while...also use your finger to "press" the water and trichomes through. dont worry, the t-shirt catches just about any green matter. let the jar sit for several hours, siphon to just above layer of trichs. pour out onto dish and let dry...scrape up with razor and rol the stickyness into a ball.
i used 1/4 oz of trim and popcorn buds and made enough to roll out on the table and place into a joint. i am so baked, and only burned half the doobie. sorry no pics, the next run i do ill take some. im out of trim right now. Loola

didnt say it was new. i said it was how i do it. i had never read anywhere that using a t-shirt was used, so to me i guess it would be new. sorry if i made the impression that i invented it, that was not intended.
i have wasted lots of trim in the past, i wish i would have read something like this when i was making my first batch. not everyone has the loot to spent on bubble bags.

How would this work with some silkscreen instead of the shirt?

gumby was 1st thought when read. what ever works right loolagigi?

:hubba:
docfishwrinkle said:
gumby was 1st thought when read. what ever works right loolagigi?
thats right doc. yeah i tried gumby, but i got a lot of green matter. never used silk screen. an oild t-shirt is handy in my house.

Latest posts

Back