Sour Diesel in 20gal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope my autos turn out as good. I can see comparing the day's on your photos that i am a little behind on growth compared to your Blue Ryder unless I get a grow spurt in the next 3-5 day's. I couldn't get the HPS on them as soon as I wanted to, could be that and i have been watering scared until tonight and i watered them pretty good tonight. Hopefully, that makes them just up a little more quickly.

EDIT: Also, are these day's being counted from seed?

Thanks for sharing.

2 oz off an auto...thats pretty good aint it? My first 2 indoor grows didn't produce that off of regular strains...course they were trying to flower under 80-90* temps...

awesome work on the autos man and an even better job with the diesel i woke up and you had me drooling keep it up and keep it green my friend

jackson1 said:
I hope my autos turn out as good. I can see comparing the day's on your photos that i am a little behind on growth compared to your Blue Ryder unless I get a grow spurt in the next 3-5 day's. I couldn't get the HPS on them as soon as I wanted to, could be that and i have been watering scared until tonight and i watered them pretty good tonight. Hopefully, that makes them just up a little more quickly.

EDIT: Also, are these day's being counted from seed?

Thanks for sharing.

yes, the autos were counted from day 1 of sprout. Dude, using more light does make a difference. I have way too much soil for the amount of light I have. But atleast I can put the lights 5" from the top and still gives light to the whole top being 3'wide. the 250watt super hps gives off 30,000 lumens from 1'. I wonder if they give off more when used closer.

legalize_freedom said:
2 oz off an auto...thats pretty good aint it? My first 2 indoor grows didn't produce that off of regular strains...course they were trying to flower under 80-90* temps...

The auto white Russian was leaning more to the white Russian instead of lowryder. It could have been flowered for a week or 2 longer. I heard from others that strain was very unstable, but I wouldn't mind putting down the 6 seeds I have left someday.

alright, this lady is @ day 43 into flower. i'm having a big problem with the smell. it's everywhere and i got a carbon filter. must have a leak somewhere.:confused:i've been feeding her 25ml of tiger bloom, 20ml big bloom, 16ml of sweet leaf and 10ml of cal-mag all per gallon of reverse osmosis water. the soil is a mix of the worm n bat guano bag, the ocean forest, and the light worrier along a layer of a hotter mix on the bottom with bone meal and indonesian bat guano. the soil mix was not hot enough. i guess sour d loves nutes.

dsc00395.jpg

dsc00396.jpg

dsc00399.jpg

dsc00403.jpg

dsc00405.jpg

heres a fews pics of other grows.the first 2 are of another sour d that has 2 branch tops pollinated with a chernobyl male.the 2headed plant is blueberry by dutch passions and the other is a black domina. these have been growing under a 90w triband "ufo" led light. they have been filling in really nice sofar. i'll soon post up pics of my newest projects including mango, querkel, green crack, purple wreck, and detroit diesel n maybe even a white rhino... so wish me luck and give me some encouragement cause i'll need it:p

Awesome buds bro...

Spectacular pheno there & I really dig your canopy management. Thats what I try to do with my plants in a 1K bloom closet. Yup the lumens do increase the closer the light is to the plant, with any wattage...:hubba: I had a pal who had a wacky setup in a large closet a few years ago with a 250w hps and a 150w hps on a DIY light mover. He had his canopy very even and since the light was constantly on the move he had it where it was only 3-4" from the tops of his LST'd canopy. How are you liking the LED grow? Is that the UFO Illuminator Triband? I've noticed there are maybe some UFO copy cats out there? Have you experimented with blending your hps along with the LED?

I'll bet that Diesel pheno would love subcools supersoil mix... She'd lap up all those organic amendments...:)

Thanks for sharing...

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Awesome buds bro...

Spectacular pheno there & I really dig your canopy management. Thats what I try to do with my plants in a 1K bloom closet. Yup the lumens do increase the closer the light is to the plant, with any wattage...:hubba: I had a pal who had a wacky setup in a large closet a few years ago with a 250w hps and a 150w hps on a DIY light mover. He had his canopy very even and since the light was constantly on the move he had it where it was only 3-4" from the tops of his LST'd canopy. How are you liking the LED grow? Is that the UFO Illuminator Triband? I've noticed there are maybe some UFO copy cats out there? Have you experimented with blending your hps along with the LED?

I'll bet that Diesel pheno would love subcools supersoil mix... She'd lap up all those organic amendments...:)

Thanks for sharing...

Peace!:cool:

I'm pretty happy with the led light. I'm sure its not the original, I bought off of eBay for $120 new. it still has a month n ahalf left to see the final results. I wanted to put the 250hps along wiith the led , but the cool tube didn't fit sidways. I needed 2"more.

Latest posts

Back