SpaceCase 2010 Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
SPACECASE - Frosty pheno female Stoneybud x Space Queen male.

I have just placed 4 of these ladies in my DWC buckets and in the flower room.:)

The SpaceCases are on the launch pad and a waiting lift off:D.

Will run lights 24/7 till a good amount of roots reach the rez then will be switching to 12/12. Hopefully this will be only a week of 24/7.

Nutes are at 4 micro,8 grow, 2 bloom @ ml/gal
additives: Diamond Nectar 2 ml/gal

Stay tuned, :bong: :ciao:

SpaceCase.jpg

hey pc, mind if i sit in on this and:watchplant: ? wut brand of nutes are you using, and wut type of light? i might sound kinda dumb, but wut is a spacecase? GOOD LUCK AND GREEN MOJO

4EVR420 Thanks for stopping by:ciao: and you are more than welcome to sit by and watch and ask questions and offer suggestions:aok:

I am using General Hydroponics Flora Series 3 part
At the moment I have a 400 watt mh and a 600 watt lumatek ballast with a conversion bulb. Once I flip to 12/12 I will remove the 400 and replace it with my other 600 watt lumatek ballast and both will then have hps bulbs in them when in 12/12.

but wut is a spacecase

SPACECASE - Frosty pheno female Stoneybud x Space Queen male.

hey duck! :ciao:
i'm pulling up a chair.. :watchplant:
im gonna be starting a new DWC in a month or so here after i do some sex'n with some bagseed..
Where'd ya get them nifty buckets at?

I'm excited to catch your journal from the beginning on this one :) Hope you dont mind if I follow along :D

Thanks for stopping by everyone:ciao:

I have been top watering the girls a bit, so that they know where down is/and water. Now in 1 1/2 days roots have reached the nute level in 3 out of 4 of the SpaceCases:) I think I should have checked sooner for roots since some of the roots are quite extensive already.

Sounds like a winner...mind if I watch...maybe I'll learn something...I don't know hydro! spacecase...is that something from subcool...or is it one of the clone only strains out west that he used to cross into? I know I've heard of it, just not sure of the background.

legalize_freedom said:
spacecase...is that something from subcool...
Space Queen is Subcool's for sure. Stoneybud is a WW x NB cross from another "well known" source. Should turn out some nice buds.

PC, i am curious, when do you start with the nutes? i have a dwc i just started and have small roots coming through the net pots, they are 10 days old. i think that last time i started with the nutes to soon, maybe not idk?
thanx 4 the help!

Sitting in on this one duck! Gonna pull up a piece of carpet and a bong!

PuffinNugs Those are 6" net pots, I made the lids myself :aok:

4EVR420 My buckets are nuted when I place the plants in them. If my dwc is running, it has nutes in it.

You are correct Pot Belly I just hope my buds look half as good:)

PC, thanx man, i guess i will start my nutes today. do ya think 1/4 strength would be ok?

That is the best place to start :aok:

SpaceCase update:

Here are some pics of the roots and then the plant the roots belong to.

As you can see good roots makes for good looking plants.

I have no idea why 2 of them are going crazy and 2 of them are a bit slow:confused:

Gonna try flip flopping them and see if that may help.

100_0154.JPG

100_0155.JPG

100_0156.JPG

100_0157.JPG

100_0158.JPG

100_0159.JPG

100_0160.JPG

100_0161.JPG

wow, a couple of those already have massive root structures! I'm sure the other 2 will catch up, hehe :) There looking great!

Pot Belly said:
Space Queen is Subcool's for sure. Stoneybud is a WW x NB cross from another "well known" source. Should turn out some nice buds.

Thanks for the clarification.

I have just turned off the lights and they are on 12/12

feed ratio: Micro 6ml/gal
Grow 6ml/gal
Bloom 6ml/gal
Dia.Nec. 2ml/gal

I was late in changing to a bloom formula, but will be slowing adding my bloom formula.
2 of them are still a bit behind but hopefully they will catch up.

SpaceCase 004.jpg

SpaceCase 005.jpg

SpaceCase 001.jpg

SpaceCase 002.jpg

SpaceCase 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back