SpaceCase 2010 Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good PC...Looks like my grow is the same age as yours.

Whats with the leaves curling in pic #3? One of mine is doing the same thing.

Thanks v35b.....I think it is from bending the stem over causing the leaf to bend towards the lights. I have noticed curling of the top leaves in some hybrids also, that once they age some it dissipates. Plus picture day is also change out day, so maybe that is causing a bit of extra curl also.

SpaceCase Day 46 of 12/12

Still running micro at 9ml/gal and bloom at 18ml/gal

They look like the pistils are changing a bit and starting to get a bit of sugar too:cool:

SpaceCase Day 46 001.jpg

SpaceCase Day 46 002.jpg

SpaceCase Day 46 003.jpg

SpaceCase Day 46 004.jpg

hows it going Duck? i see ya working your magic bro. SC looks good so far. they have come a long way...

Hey PcDuck...sup my friend :)

Just drop by to tell ya a..

GREEN MOJO

It's been so long ago, so what's the smoke report?

Ozzy, taste great, real orangy, hard buds, and totally unique. The girls love it:)

:hubba: gorgeous plants, is there a way i can tab this so i can keep track and follow along?? and what does DWC mean? anyways i have some key lime kush seeds im gona start soon, i will keep a journal so i can get some advice from everyone :icon_smile:

You can subscribe but this grow is over and smoked and I lost the strain due to circumstances beyond my control:(

DWC stand for Deep Water Culture

I am gonna be starting another grow here really soon so you are more then welcome to follow along with that grow:)

I cant wait to sub in for one. Just popped 5 ksh beans :)

Latest posts

Back