spare time activities?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warzone

Professional Pot smoker
Reaction score
what do you like to do in your spare time short of smoking and growing of course ;)

i like to watch anime,play ps3, liten to music,
im also a former MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) 732 Rhino League Heavy Weight Champion

Besides the obvious, I enjoy retail therapy (shopping!! ;)), listening to music and attending concerts, exercising, hiking, fishing, riding bikes- outdoorsy stuff. But hands down, my fav activity is sleeping!!! And the exciting vivid dreams what come with that. I could easily sleep my day away, but unfortunately my family has other ideas. :p

lol sleeping is one of gods great gifts next to MJ of course

Riding my motorbike, playing world of warcraft, and hanging out on this forum, and since she will no doubt be reading this at some point, spending quality time with the Mrs.

warzone said:
lol sleeping is one of gods great gifts next to MJ of course

I have never had issues with insomnia or anything. I can lay down and be out in just a few minutes. LOVE my sleep. Unfortunately I don't get all that I'd like, but there will be more time for that when I become an old lady someday, many years from now. :giggle:

I love music, I play basketball, like watching the girlfreind and kids spend the money, watching history channel, discovery, nat geo, I like reading educational information, watching sports.

Ohhh, I love watching sports also. Mostly NFL and NBA. I am playing fantasy football for the 1st time this season. Man did I SUCK today. So much for my 4 game winning streak. :p

I have never been active in sports personally. My reflexes aren't very quick. Must be the weed. ;)

SmokinMom said:
I have never had issues with insomnia or anything. I can lay down and be out in just a few minutes. LOVE my sleep. Unfortunately I don't get all that I'd like, but there will be more time for that when I become an old lady someday, many years from now. :giggle:

i have trouble getting to sleep sometimes i can lay there for hours and not fall asleep nomatetr how tierd i am.

as for sports GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have trouble sleeping too, and the rest of the family sleeps like bricks. So when I get bored I'll mess with them when they sleep. Like my girlfreind I'll sit there and keep saying her name. Then when she wakes up and looks around I'll be there just watching TV. Ahhhh that cracks me up.

Beating the crap outta my 4x4 in the woods. Tellin' ya, every day if I could. :cool: Can't wait 'til I can retire!

warzone said:
as for sports GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Dustin Keller on my fantasy team. ;) I am enjoying the Jets this year too. Helps that I've had a crush on Favre for over a decade. :p

My Colts won today, but what a CRAPPY game. I have Manning as my QB and was expected to get approx 25 fan points today. Son of a :holysheep: only netted me 5!!! :hitchair:

I like the easy life, gardening my vegetable garden and jammin on my mandolin. A little video games every now and then for some excitement, ha.

SmokinMom said:
I have Dustin Keller on my fantasy team. ;) I am enjoying the Jets this year too. Helps that I've had a crush on Favre for over a decade. :p

My Colts won today, but what a CRAPPY game. I have Manning as my QB and was expected to get approx 25 fan points today. Son of a :holysheep: only netted me 5!!! :hitchair:

dustin keller has become quite the prospect on the jets he deffinatly got us alot of well needed catches and stuff and as for favre hes been doing good this season with the jets but as for todays game with the broncos all i can say is BLEGH

4x4 four wheelers on the side of a mountain, fishing, camping, anything outdoors.

Just a crappy week for football I think warzone. :rolleyes:

My hubby was happy his Cowboys won. Where's the puke smily? :p

camping is great gives me a chance to get away from all the people in my town and kick back and smoke a blunt with mother nature. then i got hunting and fishing :D

Yea, nothing like being out in Mother Nature with a joint of her finest in hand...

Latest posts

Back