Spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melnick

Reaction score
I have been dealing with this exact same problem over a year. Here are my stats
Strain n/l
Using all F/F nutes and soil
Outdoors
Distill water, was using tap before
Three weeks old
First feed yesterday.
Test the PH for nutes and water every time. between 6-7.

Will completely destroy all leaves that are affected. They will bud, but not very healthy. I noticed that the rust as I call it, start in the lower leafs and goes along the veins and spread out. At first I thought it was nute lock out. I have done the standard things like flush and so on. The pics you see are the earliest I have noticed the spots. It cant be nute lock out because I just feed her less than 12 hours. I have ran out of cause for the spots. The only thing is that all the clones over the year are from the same mother. I was wondering if the problem is transmitted from the mother to the clones. I also noticed that when I cut the clones there may be some spots, didn't really pay attention, but I thought I saw them. Thanks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Test the PH for nutes and water every time. between 6-7.
theres a big difference between 6.1 and 6.9 ! You also fed them to young at 3 weeks ..water only for 2 more weeks is ideal ! Half strength feeding as well at a young age ! Did you mix in any perlite to aid in soil drainage ? Those leaves will die off anyway as the plant enters her teenage years 2-3 months ! IT CAN BE A NUTE LOCKOUT if your ph is at 6.0 but yours is nute burn ! so water it to flush the nutes out 1 gall pots needs 3 gall of water to flush this is what to do if the burn gets worse during the days ahead ! Thats not to bad if it stays at that ! Hope this helps ! Peace friend and take care ! seedlings like 6.3ph and after 1 month they like 6.8 ph !

Thanks for the ph information. I will adjust my ph schedule. Big thanks on the feeding to early. I always start out 1/4 then to 1/2 strength. I use happy frog for soil. so perlite is in there. This is my third grow this year and all the leaves will fall off due to this problem. So I have a long stick with few buds when I am finish. The spots started before I gave the first feed, so where does the burn come from. I flush two gal, but will flush with three from now on. This problem is a pattern that I have been having over one year. The spots will continue and get worst. I have changed the type of water, nute and soil over that time period. Thank for the info purplephazes.

id say if your in soil, flush with 6.2 and keep it at 6.2
why confuse someone telling them that

thedonofchronic said:
id say if your in soil, flush with 6.2 and keep it at 6.2
why confuse someone telling them that
Homework my friend ! Imo a seedling is clearly a seedling and as i have stated seedlings like 6.3 as being an optimal window with ideal soil conditions if you prefer to grow at 0.1 of a ph dot lower thats your choice ! My preferences are to run with soil at 6.8 ph after 4-6 weeks and it quite simple to up the ph to that level all one has to do is ask a simple question to recieve a simple answer ! yet i still prefer to guide noobs away from the 5ph end of the ph scale to prevent lockouts occuring at 5.9 mag and iron.. where if they are at 6.8 then 6.4 and 7.1 will not lock out any trace elements for a flowering plant ! Yet if it rains and this plant goe's outside the ph will lift to 6.5-6.8 anyway due to that being the ph levels of rainwater unless mel lives in china the acid rain capitol ! Confusing = :confused2: All the best !

Just found out that a infected mother can pass a mg deficiencies to her clone. That explains everything. First, I need to correct the problem and take the information I got from this forum to improve. I have tried everything and every combination, but if the clone is infected to start, then I am already in trouble. Thanks.

are they under lights? mite be burn from water on their leaves under the lights?

Latest posts

Back