Sprouting Veggies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxgirth

Reaction score
We have to eat too. Is anyone else into growing vegetables?

Here's how I get things sprouted quickly.

Sprouting-Veggies.gif

yeah I grow a few veggies and some fruit. I dont do anything special for them tho I save that for my money trees lmao........
right now we have tomatos, jalepenos, oranges, lemons, plums, cilantro....I may do a winter lettuce garden....

you doing a veggie grow indoors? my outdoor season is just about wrapping down. i do veg my starts inside in February-March though...

what are you vegging?...

I was thinking it was for a winter garden? course maybe he grows inside or has a nice greenhouse.

My wife and I live in a small apartment, so we don't really have room to grow much of anything but herbs. Our big thing recently is different types of basil. We currently have healthy Columnar, Thai, Sweet, Cinnamon, Lemon and Globe basil plants and one hell of a great salad recipe I'll pass along for free. Take a handful of leaves from each of the above, wash and trim. Combine with whole, fresh spinach leaves. Dice a tomato and fresh/buffalo mozzarella and throw those in. Top it off with a really good balsamic vinegar. Absolutely amazing. Incredible taste, simple to make, super healthy and so far, a crowd pleaser. We've also thrown in organic wheat rotini and cubed pan-seared chicken to make it go farther. Just as good or better.

Latest posts

Back