St. Pattys day brings lots of green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herm

Reaction score
Checked yesterday and some of my girls were at 30+ percent amber so it was time to chop!

A big thank you to everyone who helped me along the way.

DSC02901.JPG

DSC02902.JPG

DSC02903.JPG

DSC02904.JPG

DSC02905.JPG

DSC02906.JPG

DSC02907.JPG

DSC02908.JPG

DSC02909.JPG

DSC02911.JPG

DSC02912.JPG

DSC02913.JPG

I've heard if Pure Power Plant and Power Plant but not Pure Power. Who is that gear by? I've always loved White Label Power Plant. Matter of fact my friend has one of those at just over 8 weeks yet still clear with no clouds in the sky.

Wow Herm...

NICE budz... I think you need 3 manic joy jumpers and 2 dancin' bananaz...:hubba:

:yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

I don't think I helped but I'd like to say I did...:p Great job on your harvest. Congrats on the nice dank phenos yer rollin' wit too... How was the scissor hash...?:bongin:

Peace~!:cool:

:joint:

Nice buds. Great job.:holysheep: :holysheep: :D

very nice looking frosty!

Herm,
I'm moving in next door and you can pipe your Dank exhaust into my pad and I'll never have to grow again!

Great Stuff!

T-rex #72

dirtyolsouth said:
Wow Herm...

NICE budz... I think you need 3 manic joy jumpers and 2 dancin' bananaz...:hubba:

:yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

I don't think I helped but I'd like to say I did...:p Great job on your harvest. Congrats on the nice dank phenos yer rollin' wit too... How was the scissor hash...?:bongin:

Peace~!:cool:

:joint:

The scissor hash was great! The ironic part with the phenos is that these were all attitude freebees so I got 1 of each and they ended up being my best plants from the order!

There was only 1 blue venom plant done, the biggest one. The others are still flowering and just starting to show the slightest hints of amber trichs.

funny how sometimes the free beans. turn out better then the ones paid for:rofl:..just tells me we have some awesome new **** comeing down

:48:

Latest posts

Back