Staffy's GLH Cheese Factory w/ Amnesia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xRedkiller03x said:
Wow after this grow i was looking up Some LED's and :holysheep: ! are they freaking expensive! would love to get one but dont have that type of cash laying around :mad: How much u paid for both of them Staffy?
I've heard they pay for themselves in a couple of grows with the savings on your power bill!! Great journal, great grow, really enjoyed watching and learning, I had a double bud just like yours this last grow, It sure looked dinky after it dried and cured though. Anyway I really enjoyed reading the thread.

P1070640.JPG

Loving the LED grow, THANKS for sharing with us!!!! Looking good, my friend!

xRedkiller03x said:
Wow after this grow i was looking up Some LED's and :holysheep: ! are they freaking expensive! would love to get one but dont have that type of cash laying around :mad: How much u paid for both of them Staffy?

ya they are pretty expensive but really pay for themselves. just with my last grow i did one kali mist and just that one plant payed for the light and electric, since electric is so cheap running them. but not all leds will pay for themselves. a buddy of mine got another led set and i tried my hardest for him to get the ones i have cuz ther has been alot of great grows done with these, well he chose a cheaper company, just a lil cheaper and well he got a 300w at 800 bucks , used for one plant and got under 2oz. not good enough for me. waist of time and money. my 180w actual wattage 240w tested myself. cost 500$. got just over 3oz. oz here roughly 300$ so thats over 900$ spend 500 on light, 400 for elictric and equipment. now thats a good deal or me. now restm of grows is profit and they last along time too.
the lights i have are his older model and has come out with some 2011 models. i have not yet had opportunity to try these yet but will soon
my 180w lights actual wattage, 240w, cost 500$ total my two lights 1000$.
i think his new ones are light 100$ more than the older. do good research before u ever buy, alot of companies say they are 300w leds light but ectually draw like 245w. so why not say its 245w led light. becarful with ur shop. and if they dont have IR in the led panels dont get them will not do want u want in flower.
happy shoppings :hubba:

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I've heard they pay for themselves in a couple of grows with the savings on your power bill!! Great journal, great grow, really enjoyed watching and learning, I had a double bud just like yours this last grow, It sure looked dinky after it dried and cured though. Anyway I really enjoyed reading the thread.

Thanks alot for the compliments mate. really apprectiate it.

ya they do pay for themselfs. id say it payed for it self in the one grow i did. onces i got the growing down somewhat, lol. the 3oz i got from one plant covered the light, utilities, fans and the tent. so i thought that was good for al lil grow. so i bought another and doin five this time :)

first grow i got hit with pm at week 5 into flower so they got the chop. second was the kali did great. 3rd gt hit with pm again due to bad clones, i say!! now on the 4th and goin good so far :D . i hate PM. horrible stuff.
thanks for sharing your photo and ifo with me. ya i was wondering if nothing good could come from the double head cola. i ws thinkin if it would take to much energy to make a monster and just come out O.K. super leafy tho. hope its not mainly leaf. i have two of these. do u think these two doubles might be takin to much energy from the rest of the bud sites?

RODDY and TOMAS 111

Thanks for the kind words guys. and dont be shy

Very nice aBroham......always good to see somebody grow good buds with LED's...very hard to find a GJ with pics. I am impressed. Hopefully the LED market continues to make improvements and also brings the price down a bit on the GOOD units. Might be the next thing I get down the road.

Hamster Lewis said:
Very nice aBroham......always good to see somebody grow good buds with LED's...very hard to find a GJ with pics. I am impressed. Hopefully the LED market continues to make improvements and also brings the price down a bit on the GOOD units. Might be the next thing I get down the road.

thanks aBroham.... :D
and welcome.
ya i would love for the prices to come down on good LED units. could change the world. im thinking of next grow i do in winter, since it will be very cold, i might try nd incorporate a couple 100w hps bulbs aswell as the LED to give more heat and i have heard good things of LED and HPS together for flower. might be interesting. that or throw a heater inside the tent.
take care Broham

hey everyone,
i was just wondering if anyone has grown any of the strains that i am growing right now. if u have time to give me some personal flowering info on these strains i would appreciate it alot. just becuz from my last experience on my other few grows. these buds are takin there time to bulk up. the freeze cheese hairs are already changing to orange, alot every day i check on em. they are finally starting to get frosty, esp the big con cheese. but alot slower.

throwin up some pics later tonght once lights are on.

thanks all

strains:
confidential cheese 2x
freeze cheese 89' 1x
strawberry cheesecake 1x
pineapple chunk 1x

hEY sTAFFY YOU EVER HEARD OF AN LED BURNING OUT OF BLOWING THEY DONT MATE SO THEY SHOULD LAST LONGER THAN YOU.
Sos shouting but lazy.
So just keep your cf/ec to max of 16/1,6 and you will be laughing.
Look forward to the pics later.
T4

sorry mate a lil high and dont get this? lol

So just keep your cf/ec to max of 16/1,6 and you will be laughing.

thanks mate

im gonna be getting some new beans very soon. can u guys give me some real good suggested strains to grow. good quality and quantity. and marijuana is like my wine. im all in for the taste. so a good tasting weed too. and good to grow :)

thanks for any suggestions

:holysheep: I had no idea those lights could produce such nice buds. How is the density? The look solid! Great grow :aok: I'm really looking forward to checking out your future grows. :48:

UPDATE:
day 26 flower

F C 89

my grow 824.jpg
my grow 825.jpg

small con. cheese

my grow 826.jpg
my grow 827.jpg

big con. cheese

my grow 828.jpg
my grow 830.jpg
under LED
my grow 835.jpg

S. CC

my grow 829.jpg
my grow 833.jpg
under LED
my grow 836.jpg

P. C
my grow 831.jpg
my grow 834.jpg

thomas 11111 said:
:holysheep: I had no idea those lights could produce such nice buds. How is the density? The look solid! Great grow :aok: I'm really looking forward to checking out your future growls. :48:

ya, they worked real well for that kali mist, lol. the main cola was 13 inch. :) and yes very dense, especially for a kali mist. of course it shrunk once dried but i think it was around 10-14 grams.

thanks bro

Big harvest strain and a real nice smoke and taste is critical mass bit fruity and very big yeilder too.
Far too many strains to even begin to contemplate suggestions.
Lol
T4

Staffy said:
ya, they worked real well for that kali mist, lol. the main cola was 13 inch. :) and yes very dense, especially for a kali mist. of course it shrunk once dried but i think it was around 10-14 grams.

thanks bro
EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work!:lama:

sorry for the big delay, been busy. lil catch up. got some bio bud for the girl from G. Organics. have had one feeding they are doin good and really startin to finally bulk up some. nice and crystally, esp the PC and big con cheese. they are looking great. try and get some pics up later tonight or tomo. also new babies have hatched, all reg seeds from dank bud. 1 sour d. nothimn yet been germin for 1 1/2 days now. 2 jack the rippers have sprouted and the third has a white nipple, so soon shell be good:) not sure what gonna do next but might keep the best for a mom. or just grow out.
thank you

Latest posts

Back