Staffy's GLH Cheese Factory w/ Amnesia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the better pics Staffy, they look like little round bushes :rofl: They look green and healthy mate, when you gonna flower?

thanks mate. im happy with these girls so far. gonna give them a flush soon, not sure when to flower.i want to now but i also want them to get abit more taller. nodes are seperating. i topped alil aswell to the bigger nodes that were sticking out, so i can get a few more tops :)
once these get bigger im sure ill flower. sorry to ramble, lol. maybe another 3 weeks or so. really depend on how big the big con gets too. dont want it to get way bigger than others.

thanks for stoppin by mate

ok gonna do some pics later but i dont have the camera right now, the wife nabbed it. lol.
anyway plants looking good and nice and bushy.

im thinkin i want to start flower very soon, most of the nodes have shifted but some stems havent.
should i wait till all nodes on all stems have shifted? or is it ok to start flower if i want?
first time with seed so not sure how to attack this moment, lol.
thanks all.

also except for my freeze cheese 89 i am having a cal/mag deficiency. but not 100% percent sure. ill do pics of that later too. looks like rust spots on the leaves, bigger fan leaves .

UPDATE: DAY 41 veg.

everything goin ok besides the deficiency on the freeze cheese. i think i might flower next weekend or alil sooner. a few plants have been topped aswell, about 6-7 days ago. aswell as pullin a few branches down a lil. trying to get the canopy level, somewhat. hope yall like what u see. i do :)

All
my grow 789.jpg

both con. cheese
my grow 781.jpg

small con. cheese
my grow 782.jpg

big con. cheese
my grow 783.jpg

pine c.
my grow 784.jpg

freeze c. 89
my grow 785.jpg

s cheesecake
my grow 788.jpg

Here is whats up with the freeze cheese. like rusting on the fan leaves, thinkin im gonna get some cal/mag and try that? anyone have another suggestion on what it might be?

my grow 786.jpg

my grow 787.jpg

:D Thank you!!

Ph off maybe???? Looking dank though brother!

the chef said:
Ph off maybe???? Looking dank though brother!

thanks mate. ya i should probably re check the ph next time i water :doh: . gonna give them all a flush next anyway, cuz im gonna flower soon. so ill check then. thanks again bro.

so i think i am gonna start flowering this weekend.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

now ive heard of people giving the plants 36 hours of darkness right before going 12/12. is this good? does it speed up the flowering process? who does this and why? any info would be great.
thank you!!

Roddy said:
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :)

Alternating nodes showing???

oh yeah!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
im so excited for this one. should be a great grow. i have my lights on at night and off during the day , cuz of heat during the day , i thought this will help keep it cooler in the tent.
thanks for stoppin by brother.

Very nice staffy look forward to this grow btw the 89 cheese freeze is that an exodus/uk cheese cross?
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Very nice staffy look forward to this grow btw the 89 cheese freeze is that an exodus/uk cheese cross?
T4

hey mate.
ya im lookin foward to this grow too. Na its a big buddha cheese cross. i think the only exodus cheese cross i got is the confidential cheese.yummy!!! i cant wait for this strain.:D

thanks for stoppin by

day 6 flower today. looks good. goin a lil slow from the experience i have , not a whole lot but im thinkin its a strain thing. but i have many dif strains so....... i think freeeze cheese is a lil quicker than the others.
other than waiing on more pistols. growth has been great, maybe 3-4 inch stretch so far. startin to def smell a lil so i need to go get a fan ASAP.
they have been fed with bloom nutes once so far. nutes im using. general organics+ tea.hygrozyme. humic acid and molasses. humic acid and molasses is used when i make a tea. also with worm castings. brew that for about a day an a half then feed right away. just waiting for 7 o clock so i can go inthere and take some pics and ill try and post them up later. temp are alot better now. get hot during the day, somethimes right now , so i have the lights off during the day and light on at night.

Hey up Staffy noticed the mains plug so you not in U.K. then buddy
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey up Staffy noticed the mains plug so you not in U.K. then buddy
Lol
T4

lol, no not anymore,:( basically grew up there for 12 years, and then made to return to emerica, lol. me and wife will be back over there soon tho. she is english. i miss the gate. and fri night fish n chips.lol

sorry guys. puter problems, but should be good now. ill try and get some pics up later, day 10 or 11 now. in flower :)

the chef said:
Welll.........

lol sorry chef. tonight i am def on and loadin some pics day 12 today, i just bought a can filter aswell so i HAVE to put that in tonigth so pics, will def be up tonight.once lights come on at 7pm. the freeze is def ahead in flower production. the 2 cons cheese seem to be the slowest.

speak later

day 12 of flower. just got the filter up and some pics comin. everthing should be a cruise now.
here a couple pics of all.
idividuals comin up next

my grow 790.jpg

my grow 800.jpg

Latest posts

Back