Stanley Cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never watch it. Way to much violence. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ :vampire:
Not enough fights for my taste anymore. I used to go to AHL games a lot in the 80โ€™s. Guaranteed fights every game. A bunch of good hockey players looking to fight their way up to the NHL. Great stuff.

Yeah i went with my brother in laws several yrs ago and there were several fights. That was the only thing i remember from it. The rest bored the living shit outta me. Kinda like NASCAR. I watch Nascar for the wrecks.

Big was talking about golf being a rough sport. Personally I thing Mickelson could take any of these hockey players. Hockey and golf are still played by American Patriots.

Big was talking about golf being a rough sport. Personally I thing Mickelson could take any of these hockey players. Hockey and golf are still played by American Patriots.
lol. Pretty sure Michelson couldnโ€™t play a single shift of hockey without passing out or losing his teeth. Patrice Bergeron played most of a Stanley Cup final with a broken rib and a punctured lung. Any other sport and he would have been done for the year(not old time NFL though. Jack Youngblood played on a broken leg).

Why yes they are. Very scary. Especially the guy that gets a strike even with his beer belly in the way. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Latest posts

Back