Stanley Cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we have a series.
Missed the game but I am glad the Lightning didn’t just roll over and submit. They looked thoroughly outmatched in the first 2 games. I don’t really care who wins. I just like to watch competitive hockey.

Well I obviously want the Avalanche but would like to see it go seven games and ending overtime. About the only thing exciting worth watching going on in the world right now. However the US Open was a lot of fun as well.

Well I obviously want the Avalanche but would like to see it go seven games and ending overtime. About the only thing exciting worth watching going on in the world right now. However the US Open was a lot of fun as well.
I have to admit it is a little exciting watching the big cities devolve into wastelands. Kind of a schadenfreude thing…

Now we have a series.
they haven't won 3 cups, last 2 back to back for nothing...the avalanche outplayed the lightning at home but not in thunderbay...I agree pute, 7 games and an ovetime would be awesome...no lack of violence in this series, some good scrums went down...

sure is, lightning scored fast and furiously...

Latest posts

Back