starting flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spuds_mckinsey

Reaction score
ok about to attempt my first clones here and had a quick question to start off. im going to switch to 12/12 in a few days and am wondering if i should cut before i switch the light or after for minimal stress on the plant?

spuds_mckinsey said:
ok about to attempt my first clones here and had a quick question to start off. i'm going to switch to 12/12 in a few days and am wondering if i should cut before i switch the light or after for minimal stress on the plant?
Take your clones while in vegetative growth. Only take 30% of the available tips at one time, so spread them out evenly. This will make your harvest buds be spaced good too.

Let the plants have 4 days to heal before switching your lights. When the lights are switched, the plants will immediately sense the light cycle difference and start producing a hormone that causes flowering. If the plant is distracted from full hormone production to heal itself, it will only delay the flowering process. It's better to let the plant do only one thing at a time.

Good luck to you man!

Latest posts

Back