Stealth Fridge with CFL's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE

Aug 13 pic

Very little change, just buds starting now! :hubba:

aug13.jpg

WOW! thats a sweet fridge man -- i like that lower lighting too, those plants look magnifico! they must like it in thar :)

What a great fridge set-up. I have kicked around setting up a large fridge or freezer and you have motivated me. One of the great things about a fridge or freezer is that they normally make noise, so fan noise is no big deal. A freezer with a lock seems like a great stealth setup. I have 2 150 HPS that I picked up at a yard sale for $2/each and have been wanting to find a use for them.

they are looking fab! Still not sure how your gonna cope with them in height though? And when did they go into flowering? I think i asked before but dont think i got an answer, as usual lol!

looking good my friend..I too am concerned about hieght...Keep on keepN on

No problen Thorn, its on page two of this thread. ;)

RenoVader said:
The ones on the left were well over a foot tall so i started flowering August 1st.

And as far as the height goes.....there is a whole "freezer" section above, not visible in my pics!

Here is a better view, height will not be a problem.

aug14.jpg

hey up bro! My bad, not reading hehe

About what someone said about not having a bottom reflector - i think i've read people say it forces the plant to stretch, but not sure on how true this is.

Anyway they look great and good to see you got that extra space! You still gonna stick with CFLs? You must have a good mix of them in there!!! Good job! :D

UPDATE

August 23

Not a jungle anymore I'm afraid! :eek:

The small one died, and I am left with one extremely heathy beautiful lady. Good thing I dont do this for a living! :)

Now I understand why not to use a bottom reflector. It was responsible for killing 3 of my girls........

aug23.jpg

well your one looks like its your outgrowin your setup like i did. looks nice though. good job brrrrroooooo

looks good man.. IMO the bottom lighting is just as bad as the bottom reflector considering how low it is to the flowering plant. it might help if u could raise the lights to the middle or lower part of the plant instead of under it.. just my opinion.. maybe someone else can put in their opinion... but great setup man its great....... good luck.. keep us updated with harvest and smoke report....

looking very healthy probley a good thing the other plants died cuz she looks like a monster

I see dem brown hairs...nice! How long she been in flower now? She is looking ACE!!! Sorry to hear about the loss of the little one :(

I started 12/12, 5 weeks ago. But never saw any hairs for about a week, so I would say shes been flowering for 4 weeks now!

thanx man, she looks fabulous for that time! Yea I count flowering from when the first hairs/pistils appear too :)

Take it easy :D

Latest posts

Back