Stealth Fridge with CFL's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried taking a micro pic through my magnifier. Not super clear, I will work on it! :)

sept5MICRO.jpg

UPDATE

SEPT 9

Due to circumstances which i cannot discuss, I had to harvest that little beauty tonight! :eek:

I was very surprised at the final weight though! Yes, yes!, NO time to dry and cure either......:p

first pic is cut right off.
Second pic is down to the branches.
Third pic is the trimmed and manicured buds. (6.38 OZ WET)

6.38 OZ wet from one plant that I harvested too early! I am drying now and will post the "DRY" weight soon.........any guesses???;):hubba:

#2finalbush.jpg

#2finalstalks.jpg

#2finalbuds.jpg

how were your trichs lookin before harvest?

Definitely NOT amber! LOL. I really dont think there was even any cloudyness:eek: Oh well, I will give yall a smoke report soon...

really nice setup i think i might take my neighbors fridge out of the trash lol

Smoke report.

I got totally messed up! :D Tasted really sweet.

I gave a bud to a friend who has ALOT of tasting experience heheheh. He said it was awesome potent, with no chemically taste.

Final weight was 1.7 OZ dried, manicured buds!

What a shame that u had to cut down early..
Maybe next time u can make it all the way through....

wow sounds like a great smoke even without full flowering time to develop! well done! Hope we can see another grow again soon :)

RenoVader said:
Guess no one saw my second link in my signature.:rolleyes:

Sorry bro I tend to follow peoples posts in other people journals, so hence didn't see yours. Will have a look if I get a chance :cool:

TokeWithHope said:
And I ended up getn that mini fridge from my neighbor!

Nice.

I was thinkin about gettin a mini fridge for my veg box, then transfer to the big fridge for finish!

Theoretically I could have 8 plants going at once all the time...:hubba:

now that'd be an idea! I can't wait to be able to have seperate veg and flower spaces!

Latest posts

Back