Still no alternating branches ?_?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weezy05

Reaction score
hey this is my first post on the site and i been lookin around this forum for about a month to get tips on growing my bag seed plant. I watched the youtube green guy and i made my own ghetto version. Its been about 34 days and i have about 7 nodes and still i have no alternating branches. Has any one had this problem? or is it not a problem...just a genetics thing in the strain?
the reason im waiting for alternating branches is cause i read that i had to wait for them to come out before cloning. Thanks for the replies :D

IMG_6213.JPG

IMG_6216.JPG

I have cloned off a plant that had no alternating nodes with no problems. But just make sure you get a set of nodes below the dirt.

thanks for the warm welcome. the link doesnt work hehe

She'll be fine, like Crazy said some plants dont get alternating nodes....you plant even looks about ready for 12/12, just make sure that the room is COMPLETELY dark when you start it. She looks good...good luck with the grow :cool2: and i got the same mirrored in aviators haha

thanks for the warm welcome. the link doesnt work hehe
Ignore that link, just click 'Resources', at the top of the page.. that's where all the good reading material is :)

Oh and WELCOME :D

i was planning on putting it into flowering in about a month from now. problem is...i only have 2 sylvania 100watt hps bulbs ( no ballast ) so i was planning on doubeling my cfl bulbs on during 12 12. Also for flowering i have this sorry fertilizer its named schultz "plant food plus" 10-15-10 (i dont have hydro stores to go to..only home depot and lowes) . i was wondering if that fox farm bloom stuff or other popular flowering ferts really make an omg jaw dropping difference compared to the stuff i have. thanks for the extremely fast replies and welcomes :D

When a plant dosent branch,and its just the single main stem,its called a donkey **** pheno;)

Midnight Toker said:
She'll be fine, like Crazy said some plants dont get alternating nodes....you plant even looks about ready for 12/12, just make sure that the room is COMPLETELY dark when you start it. She looks good...good luck with the grow :cool2: and i got the same mirrored in aviators haha

..in 25+ yrs, "I" never recall seeing a plant that didn't alternate nodes. I'd be willing to bet, the first joint of TBG's little finger, that within the next 2-3 weeks, alternating nodes apppear..;)
... BUT.. you can take cuttings at anytime. As long as you have sufficient secondary growth to take them from.
The problm you are going to run into with the flourescents, is penetration, on that big of a plant. Anything further than about 6 inches from those tubes, will NOT recieve sufficient light.

even with the awesome coke can reflectors? haha im sure they dont make light penetration better but they do make a difference some how in my short experience.

Weezy im flowering with CFL's right now....4 1800L CFL's and 2 day glow florecents...check out my journal (i gotta update..i will later haha)

You should check out sections on LST. LST can really increase the effectiveness of CFLs. Good luck with your grow!

Latest posts

Back