Stinky Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenThumbBlackFinger

Reaction score
So I'm 6 weeks into veg and my plants are gettin pretty big. i was bonding with them the other day when I smelled that familiar chronic smell. I sniffed all my plants and found that they all smell like plants but one smells very very strongly of a skunk. And its the plant itself, not the soil. What is goin on? What does this mean? There is no difference between this plant and her sisters, so why is she so damn smelly all of a sudden? Should I be excited?:hubba:

i have herd before that stinky plants early on could possibly mean a male...i dont know how true that is but im sure you'll find out!

Some girls smell more than other's. :hubba: :rofl: Sorry mang couldn't resist it. :p Are they all the same strain?

There are 2 different strains but I dont know what they are. They are just some seeds I got from another guy but they are from some dank stuff. I'd like to order some kickass seeds but i'm too worried.

As long as you have a safe addy you really don't have to worry about much. The worse that can happen is your beans will get confiscated and you get a letter saying so and that's about it. ;)

Latest posts

Back