Stoney Sativa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choking_victim

Reaction score
I might be doing an out-door grow this year, and was wondering if you guys had any opinions on the heaviest hitting sativa. I want a sativa that get's you stoned.
-if there's such a thing, I'd like to know about it.
Thanks guys.,

-CV-

Durban Poison 100% sativa, big colas,nice taste, it gets you zoned, 1 hit bong material

I've heard good things about super silver haze.
I was also thinking of a sativa dominate purple widow.

oh I forgot on that Durban Poison its a 10 week flower sativa

choking_victim said:
I might be doing an out-door grow this year, and was wondering if you guys had any opinions on the heaviest hitting sativa. I want a sativa that get's you stoned.
-if there's such a thing, I'd like to know about it.
Thanks guys.,

-CV-
I'm happy with my Willie Nelson sativa. It makes me stone stupid and smiling for a couple of hours but doesn't leave a heavy hangover. I cut mine early too, so I probably sacrificed some potency. You can see the yield on page 2 of my journal.

pimpdaddycoolz said:
trainwreck! mmmmmmm

I thought trainwreck was more of an indoor strain, that could go outside.

I know matanuska thunderfuk is a 2-3 pound plant outdoors, and that's heavy hitting stuff. just expect to pay $240/10seeds

Slartibartfast said:
I'm happy with my Willie Nelson sativa. It makes me stone stupid and smiling for a couple of hours but doesn't leave a heavy hangover. I cut mine early too, so I probably sacrificed some potency. You can see the yield on page 2 of my journal.

Wille Nelson sativa? There is such a thing? :holysheep:

leafminer said:
Wille Nelson sativa? There is such a thing? :holysheep:

illie Nelson is an F1 hybrid between Vietnamese and Highland Nepalese. This was bred specifically for the man it's named after, a good ol boy who likes old school sativas, so we combined the best of old school and new school to create Willie Nelson.

You'll be singing along to an old Willie song in about 10 weeks. Finishes quick outdoors for a strong sativa, and has good mold resistance. Good yield, sweet and sour taste, extra cerebral in effect.

Inside Finish Time: 10-12 weeks
Outside Finish Time: late Oct.
Variation: 3
Odor Level: 3.5
Mold Resistance: 4
Yield: 5
Ease of Growth: 5

Winner of 1st place in the 2005 High Times Cannabis Cup.
description from rhino seeds

sonic seeds has the mind control and the lemon pursang. uuummmm

The Amnesia used is a clone given to me by a friend which came from soma .
The Amnesia we used has a typical dutch coffee shop haze lemon smell and flavor , and a very high resin content ...

when i was growing her i noticed if all the buds are getting lots of light they get huge .. when they get shaded , new buds start forming .
this is a trait in the hazes i used to grow some years back ...
The yield of the amnesia was very big . with big full buds and not to leafy .
The high is very strong and up .

We were lucky enough to be gifted the Pursang Haze from Barney's amsterdam ..
she is a coffee shop strain and is featured in Jason Kings Cannabilble 3 ..
we are the only people and seed company to have the original seeds used for the coffee shop ....
we recently planted out 17 of the original seeds to start work on the pursang haze and its many unique phenotypes ...
we had 6 males to work with and 15 females . the males were flowered and and the best one was used to for this cross

pursang haze is by far the best haze related strain i have grown . she has wet dripping resin that is never dry to the touch , even after a long cure it can be very sticky ...

The smell is extremely spicy , fruity , chewing gum , lemons , limes , soap , cinnamon and Nepalese Hash with a real land race hotspot taste and smell ... on top of this she isn't an out of control sativa .. even the most hazy sativa phenos of her have all the flavour of a haze , but has full big buds with a low stretch for a sativa with these smell and taste characteristics ....

one of the main things we love about the pursang is it is never dry on the mouth and dull on the high .... its full in all departments ... some phenotypes have been said to be trippy and like being on speed ....
Please note . seeds are untested

Pursang Haze is Super Silver Haze x Jack Herer x Northern Lights Thai special

flowering times will range from 9 - 13 weeks
yield .. high.
effect . trippy , speedy , dreamy , long lasting high .

Mutt said:
illie Nelson is an F1 hybrid between Vietnamese and Highland Nepalese. This was bred specifically for the man it's named after, a good ol boy who likes old school sativas, so we combined the best of old school and new school to create Willie Nelson.

You'll be singing along to an old Willie song in about 10 weeks. Finishes quick outdoors for a strong sativa, and has good mold resistance. Good yield, sweet and sour taste, extra cerebral in effect.

Inside Finish Time: 10-12 weeks
Outside Finish Time: late Oct.
Variation: 3
Odor Level: 3.5
Mold Resistance: 4
Yield: 5
Ease of Growth: 5

Winner of 1st place in the 2005 High Times Cannabis Cup.
description from rhino seeds

I planted mine May 25th and harvested December 2nd, and that was early. It started flowering the second week of September. The trichomes were mostly cloudy with barely a few amber. I finally got tired of hauling it in out of the cold and heavy rain. Paranoia was working on me too. But I'm very happy with the potency and beautiful buds.

Latest posts

Back