StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me how that works, because that would be MUCH cheaper for me and I know bio-bizz has great seeds. All the more power to you bombbud!

Tell me how that works
I'm assuming you mean using EJ as a bloom booster. Easy. The last few weeks of feeding stop giving any supplements besides your main fert and replace the supplements with normal strength EJ. For example. I'm using BioBizz Bloom(1.1-2.5-2) at full strength and Original Pure Blend at 1/3 strength(.5-.5-1.0)(for the OGKxAK). I'm at day 41, I think. I assume I have around 40 days until harvest. Next feeding i'll use BB full strength and the PB full strength and continue for about a week. Then i'll stop with the PB and use the EJ(0-3-1) at normal strength(1tbsp per gal) for 2 weeks. Then i'll use straight water for the last couple of weeks:). Thats the plan anyway. I used to use the EJ with FF too but with only the Tiger Bloom.

bombbudpuffa said:
I was alternating between Fox Farm nutes and teas. I ran out of FF recently and bought some Pure Blend Pro Grow, Original Pure Blend(additive) and some Biobizz Bloom. I wanted to go organic and see what, if any, difference it makes. So far, so good. My Purp Wreck is loving the organics...getting healthier by the day:).

I only use the PBP veg and it does great, bro :)

After a few weeks of flowering, I give two feedings of bloom buster, then start to flush.

Nice plan, BBP :D

Got a lil purple and black showing on the OG KushxAfghan Kush that I have outside. I took one early. The smaller one that was in a more shaded area. It has mostly milky trichs. About 20% amber. I'm going to have subfreezing weather for the next 2 days so i'll have to cover my other girl at night. I'm hoping she will turn a purple black color before I take her:hubba:.

1st 3 are of the one thats still living. Last 2 are the murdered one:).

new 153.jpg

new 156.jpg

new 155.jpg2.jpg

new 157.jpg

new 154.jpg

Beautiful is all i can say BBP. :hubba: Tell ya what mang you got a GREEN THUMB that's for sure. ;)

Purple Wreck Clone day 34 flower. I'm already getting some color on her. Not enough to pic good but i'm positive she'll show them better than her mother. I think I might still pull 2 oz from her. She's packing on some weight. Another thing I noticed is the scent is a lot sweeter than the mother. The mother had a strong musky/skunky scent with berry undertones. The clone is about 50/50 berry/skunky. I wonder if vegging her versus going 12/12 from seed is the cause for the traits showing stronger?

new 177.jpg

new 178.jpg

new 179.jpg

new 180.jpg

new 181.jpg

That's what i'm talking about BBP. :aok: :hubba: Could be right one the smell thing also BBP. If i'm not mistaken we had the same thing with one of our mother's and her daughter. ;)

This one seems to be putting on more frost too. If you grow some types of plants to trip you have to stress them to get more psychoactive compounds in the plant. Now, I wonder if stressing your MJ somehow causes more resin? I've noticed that these types of plants show colors too...namely purple. I've done nothing but the wrong stuff to this plant and at not even half way through she looks like she's going to blow the mom away.

those look kind blue to me BBP. thats just my opinion though. the tint on the leaves with the tric's any way. but those ladys are looking killer as always. im hope'n i come out with some extremely frost buds like that considering this will be my first full indoor harvest. Also 4 of them even though the buds are even close to being big yet their Uber crystally.

those look kind blue to me BBP
I was wondering if anyone would notice that. You can really see the blue tint when they are beside another plant:).

The frost got my last OGKxAK last night. I didn't get the bottom secure so the cover came up a lil on one side. I took the cover off and was shocked thinking I had triches everywhere...it was ice:rolleyes:. If I would have thought I might have just left her to see what she would do but I just chopped her after I noticed the frost. It will be inside grows from now on...until next spring that is:hubba:.

That SUX, buddy!

I was worried about the frost getting your girls, man :(

Should have better weather this weekend, m8..I heard it was gonna warm up some for ya!

I heard it was gonna warm up some for ya!
I know. My plan was to take them next Thursday and one bad night canceled it. I don't have anymore outside now.

Latest posts

Back