StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her leaves Shoooo iz ugly but she has some super frosty nugs. I feel a reveg coming on:hubba:. Look at the triches though...I have got to keep this pheno. Might be my first mother:cool:.

new 204.jpg

new 205.jpg

new 206.jpg

new 207.jpg

new 208.jpg

Damn she's a frosty one BBP. ;) With all them plants budding i bet the room smells like a bouquet of flowers. :hubba:

Smells like a room full of weed:laugh: . Yeah, i'm going to have to buy some extra smell control.I'm thinking about the Ona line:).

just jumped on this thread, went to last page.......WOW, nice, glistening buds....am wondering what your drying and curing process will be for these beautiful ladies?

......and, could you explain why you are 'flushing' and will you be doing this until you actually harvest?

wondering what your drying and curing process will be for these beautiful ladies?
Hang dry for 7-9 days, into a jar for 24 hours, out for 8, in for 24, out for 4, in for 24 then open for an hour or so every day for about a week then sealed up for about 3 weeks to 1 month. The last step depends on if I have smoke or not:D.
could you explain why you are 'flushing' and will you be doing this until you actually harvest?
It's supposed to improve taste and burning quality of the bud. I'm just doing it because it looks cool:D. Yes, i'll give one good flush and then feed nothing but water the last 2 weeks:).

hey bbp... yer Purple Wreck is a beauty little bush, man... she's deffinitly a reveg candidate :aok:

These ladies are doing great:). Still in 4 inch pots at almost 2 months. It's def helping with my room issues. It's keeping these girls nice and short. The stalks are getting huge. I'm hoping one of these show that beautiful BlackBerry coloring:hubba:. The big pic is my fav pheno.

new 214.jpg

new 215.jpg

WoW ....Bravo everything looks great.. Can't wait to see how this party ends....

them babies look tasty as hell bro.i can almost smell them by just looking at them,lol very good job my friend

You love them short compact ladies don't ya BBP?
I can't lie I love my Indicas:D. I've been trying to try some new stuff here lately though. I've been trying to veg longer and grow strains with a lil more sat in them, like the AK47 cross. I'm going to try to grow a pure sat sometime in the future. Indoors, of course. I have a couple of thai crosses I might play around with when I build a bigger flowering room.

Trust me those pics do her justice. ;) She looks like she's one frosty lady that's for sure. :aok: How she smelling right about now? :hubba:

Latest posts

Back