StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know BBP that's one strain i would love to smoke again. SKUNK! :hubba: Haven't had a good skunk smoke in about 15 years or so. Thinking about getting a pure skunk down the road. Something about the taste just makes ya love it. ;) Damn how many strains ya flowering right now?

I'm flowering the OGK fem, Lifesaver, Purple Wreck, DoubleGum and Critical MassxAK47. 6 plants in total:). I have 4 in the veg room. 2 Williams WonderxBlackBerry and 2 DucksFoot:). Btw, I have a pure skunk. Seedsmans' Skunk #1. I ordered that and Paradise Sweet Purple and they were crushed on transit:(...I have a few beans of each strain.

That's a nice mix. We've been running the Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry all summer. :p Just harvested 8 yesterday and the mother will come down over the weekend. We have 8 more flowering right now and that's it for the Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry. ;) I really don't like growing just one strain not that this one is bad but i like growing a number of them like you. :hubba:

Yeah, I love my variety. I get bored/tired of smoking just one strain. I guarantee the Kush is going to get old quick because I had 3 plants and quite a bit of smoke from them. I know, I suck at giving smoke reports or any reports after the chop:D. It's just that weight isn't that important to me because i'm just going to smoke it all and when I give smoke reports I always want to use "good" to describe everything about the strain:D.

I got tired of my lil veg room so I decided to take these ladies out and give them some room to grow. I'm probably going to revert this closet into my flower room eventually. My 175w ballast or capacitor(thinking this) went out:holysheep:. I had to put them under my 250 hps and didn't want my 250 in a 1x1 ft area. I stayed up all night switching this over and i'm exhausted:p.

new 241.jpg

new 242.jpg

These ladies are doing great. I'm going to transplant them into 9 liter containers tonight:). First three pics are of the double serrated leaved AKxCM and the last 2 are her sister:D.

new 245.jpg

new 246.jpg

new 247.jpg

new 248.jpg

new 249.jpg

This girl has branches that are like wood. I'm hoping for some fat buds off of this one. She's already putting more flowers on than the AK cross. I hope she stops stretching soon because she's getting tall.

new 243.jpg

new 244.jpg

Now, is this chick getting done or what? I saw Massproducer say that most people on this site don't let them finish all the way. Well, I admit i'm guilty of a lil early harvesting:D and i'm going to let this one go just for him:p. I won't take her until all of the fan leaves are a pale yellow:hubba:.
new_256.jpg

new 250.jpg

new 251.jpg

new 252.jpg

new 253.jpg

new 254.jpg

new 255.jpg

new 257.jpg

She's only about a ft and a half tall. She was vegged for well over a month too. I'm guessing it's pot size. She's in around 2 gal:).

Yeah bomb... That's what i'm talkin about... They look absolutely wonderful... I think that letting them go until they are fully mature makes for a more complex array of cannabinoids and as thus also a fuller experience when used... Kuddos

Lookin Killer Bro...She looks grown to perfection!....from the pics it looks like she should be ready at around 65 days bro....Cant wait to see some dried Nugz of this *****!....~ogr

Your gonna end up having some serious knock you on your arse smoke when it's all said and done BBP. :hubba: ;)

What an idea size plant for a small grow inside! She's short and fat and sweet and yummy and needs a hug :) The buds do look like they were rolled in sugar, looks like you could just take your pipe and scoop up a pipe full to smoke! Awesome to behold BBP, I am very impressed!

OMG that is one MAGNIFICENT looking Lady!!:hubba:
I haven’t been on your journal for a while and when I opened that page I think I got a contact buzz :shocked: just looking @ that GORGEOUS EXAMPLE of what we all dream of growing. :farm:

QUOT “I admit i'm guilty of a lil early harvesting” :giggle: :laugh:

Well whats the smoke report on that early lil harvest :bong: :smoke1: :ccc:
:D Fantastic as Always :D

Latest posts

Back