StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That PurpleWreck looks GREAT! Nice man, and on Day 34. What is the flowertime?
I have some beans from Reserva of this, just waiting to crack.

This girls doing fine. Never transplant from a 4 inch container to a 2 gallon container. I didn't have to water this girl for around 2 weeks and she started showing signs of over watering because it took the roots so long to settle into the pot. I thought I was going to have to be drastic and use some peroxide to battle root rot but she's picked up growing the last few days:).

new 182.jpg

new 183.jpg

new 184.jpg

ahh man im loveing them colors bro very nice looking, now go get your eyes checked before you end up like me and need surgery on your eyes cause thats no fun at all!!

I'll be alright. It's considerably better now. I seriously think I have a sty and the swelling and irritation is from me rubbig my eye constantly. The swelling is barely noticeable and i'm not tearing up anymore. I'll be alright...a country boy can survive:D.

Hi BBP! Glad you're feelin better bro..plz put a hot compress on that eyeball, m8; it'll help the stye drain :huh: a bit.

Stand by for grody eye snot though!

She looks to be a lil further along than I thought she would be. I'll start checking triches next Thursday. I was looking for the 70 day mark to harvest but she might be done on the 65 day mark. I'm definitely going to let her finish to full maturity;).

new 185.jpg

new 186.jpg

new 187.jpg

new 188.jpg

new 189.jpg

new 197.jpg

She's coming along wonderfully. She responded very well to the stem pinching.She has very woody branches.

new 195.jpg

new 196.jpg

2 Very distinct phenos. One is a lil lanky with short skinny leaves. The other one is more bushy with longer leaves. The bushy one has double serrated leaves. I'll be transplanting them into bigger containers in 3 days along with the DG:).

new 190.jpg

new 191.jpg

new 193.jpg

new 194.jpg

Williams WonderxBlackberry Day 54 Veg

The Story

I started these with the Ducksfoot(2) and the CriticalMassxAK(2). I was hoping for a 50/50 male/female turn out. I didn't have room and still don't for 6 additional plants. I got all females...every single plant(still not sure about 1 DF). I almost culled these multiple times because of room issues. Now, my 175 mh bulb shot and I don't have an extra. What I do have is a 400w mh and a 250w hps that i'm not using. So, instead of waiting on a new bulb...i'm going to build a new flower room tonight and put everything on 12/12. So, that rule of starting double what you need sometimes backfires:p. I guess it's all good because these babies are xtra healthy and nice looking. 2 diff phenos. One is more a long leaf indi dom and the other has short fat indi leaves.

new 198.jpg

new 199.jpg

new 200.jpg

new 201.jpg

new 202.jpg

new 203.jpg

Damn them ladies are healthy BBP. :aok: Do ya have anything with a yellow leaf? :p Whatever your feeding them ladies keep giving it to them. ;)

I'll post pics of the Purple Wreck later...plenty of yellow leaves there:(.

Latest posts

Back