StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bombbudpuffa said:
The SAD is just feminized Black Domina.
BLACK DOMINA mmmmmm cant wait to see it bud:hubba::cool: that is one of the strains i want to try but never seen an actual grow so i'll pull up a chair

After a 5 day hang dry. I'm ging to give her a few more days then off to jars she goes:hubba:. Funny thing about her is she smells good and sweet with a lil of the green smell and undertones of... ****:eek:. Idk why and i'm hoping it's something that will cure away. It's not over powering but when you get a good whiff it will def wrinkle your brow:huh:. The crappy affie:D.

bud 001.jpg

bud 002.jpg

bud 003.jpg

The buds look great. Too bad they smell like poo. It will probably go away after a good cure. The ladies are looking great also. I'm sure they will put some more weight on in the next few weeks. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

She is looking great. What are the trichs looking like? Great work. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

What more can one say other than great works as always BBP. :aok: You always have some great looking ladies that's for sure. Be sure and give us a smoke report on all of the above when it's all cured and ready for a nice smoke session. :hubba:

I've lost track of these plants now ahaha. I need a list or something.

That NL is beautiful. I love how fat that cola is, looks heavy and dense.

:holysheep: wow your plants are simply divine :hubba:
i am doing northern lights and blackdonima also i just hope they look half as good as yours :peace:

Hey BBP those are all very impressive!!! What do you feed those ladies while in flower? Your leaves are a very dark green for that late in flower. Mine would be all yellow by now. Do you feed them some nitrogen all through flower? I grew some of the Nirvana Afghani too and it was pretty decent bud.

Latest posts

Back