Strains, exotic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussum

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on both the Honolulu Rose and , something I have never heard of, flypaper. I have heard that they are both some pretty high quality strains, but I haven't been able to find anything on Dr. Chronic.

I am just looking for the basics, flavor, potential yield, stone or high, coloring, stuff like that. Just the basics.

pussum said:
I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on both the Honolulu Rose and , something I have never heard of, flypaper. I have heard that they are both some pretty high quality strains, but I haven't been able to find anything on Dr. Chronic.

I am just looking for the basics, flavor, potential yield, stone or high, coloring, stuff like that. Just the basics.
Sorry pussum but i have never heard of those strains. Who is the breeder?

For the rose, I knew who the breeder was at one time, but that was at least four years ago. As far as flypaper, I came across that on one of those stupid pot plant posters that have the pictures and names of like twenty different types of weed. It looked like it would be tasty so I figured I would try it. But so far no luck finding it.

Latest posts

Back