strawberry cough day 1 flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anberlinaddict

Reaction score
There a bit small for 48 days of veg... not sure why. But there under the 400w hps cooltube and loving it.

Wish they were bigger but what can ya do? This is my first grow .. all ive had trouble with is the nutes burning the plant WAY to easily.. i mean 1/4 strength and the tips yellow.... weird. Anyways. here they are.. they look bigger in real life, pics looking down at an angle so it takes away some heigth.

How tall do you think they will get if this is the first day of flowering? I really wanted like 4 foot tall plants.. i waited til they were 12-15 inches to flower.

Ounce per plant asking to much?

EDIT
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

amber.jpg

they look good. i thought strawberry cough was a predominant sativa? those look like indys to me. they will probably double their height in the first 2-3 weeks of flower.
either way, they look great man.

Relentless999 said:
they look good. i thought strawberry cough was a predominant sativa? those look like indys to me. they will probably double their height in the first 2-3 weeks of flower.
either way, they look great man.

thanks dude.

ya def a weird plant.

last time i grew sc out they about tripled so with the size of yours i would say 4 or 5 ft. i grew mine under a 600 hps and got a lil over 2 oz per and they were similar in size to yours so you should easily get an oz each.

hope so... cuz 4 - 5 feet would be amazing. I really need to pack on the weight this grow... so im thinking about throwing about 200 watts of CFL on the sides and under the plants as well... will there be an obvious increase in yield if i add 200 watts of CFL ???

Don't get your hopes up Ann Berlin. I truly doubt you'll see 4 feet. Let me know in 59 days.

What size pots are those? How much growth have you seen over the last week? Adding the additional lights would surely help.

Good luck. They look wonderful. Great job!

I am pulling up a seat for this thread, so please post lots of good pictures of your flowering girls.

anberlinaddict said:
hope so... cuz 4 - 5 feet would be amazing. I really need to pack on the weight this grow... so im thinking about throwing about 200 watts of CFL on the sides and under the plants as well... will there be an obvious increase in yield if i add 200 watts of CFL ???
ive herd that putting lights under a plant doesnt do anything at all i could be wrong all around the sides is good maybe sum1 with alot of grows under there belt could answer this better then me jmo mate if you wnt the plant to grow big and plants grow to the light why put them under her

fruity86 said:
ive herd that putting lights under a plant doesnt do anything at all i could be wrong all around the sides is good maybe sum1 with alot of grows under there belt could answer this better then me jmo mate if you wnt the plant to grow big and plants grow to the light why put them under her

to assist the branches underneath that grow buds. HPS only penetrates so far.

good point anberlinaddict dont listern to me i dont ha happy growing

Latest posts

Back