Stuff at bottom of grinder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkkent

Reaction score
This is gonna sound dumb, but I have one of those grinders that have the catch all at the bottom for crystals.

What do I do with them?

Sprinkle it on a spoonful of peanut butter :D

Or you could smoke it :D

.. but if you really don't want it, I'd be glad to take it off your hands :D:D

clarkkent said:
This is gonna sound dumb, but I have one of those grinders that have the catch all at the bottom for crystals.

What do I do with them?

Oh those things are garbage......... Pour them into a little container and I'll tell ya where you can send it.........LOL;)

Put it on some bud in your pipe or bong, man.........Gold!:)

it's kif :hubba: if you press it then it's hash :hubba:

that is the ONLY part of the plant that gets us high and there it is in all it's 100% goodness :hubba:

load a small bowl and put a pinch of that on top....

add some flamage and secure your seat belt

it's party time......INHALE

I use a little eyeliner brush, scrape it all out when it builds up and dust bowl tops- Mmmmm! Tricomes make me happy. I only got maybe a 2.5g grinder tho, so it builds up slow. But worth the wait-

Keif is harsh- period.

the keif is the best part about owning a grinder, when i'm outta trees i like cleanin the keif out and takin a quick smoke.. and mmm does the trick everytime.

You have to exhale very slowly and savor the flavor of the good stuff............

You have to taste it all. Ummmmmmmmmm. Yummy.

Lock er in 4 low....Here we go!

What is this grinder you speak of? I have a little hockepuck one with pins inside for grinin up your stuff to roll or smoke, but it has no catch all or anything. Anybody have a pic of one so i can check it out?

i love how really good keif tastes kinda like a fuel. its potent. i like just smoking hole bowls of it. or taking a hash oil soaked paper and powder coating it with keif then roll a nice green duby with it. so baked. but a trick for all u out there. take and put a quarter on ur screen inside the grinder, it helps to knock the keif through the screen and help keep it clean. if u find ur keif is sticking to the grinder. let ur smoke dry out for a few hours before u smoke it.

clarkkent said:

What do I do with them?
My address is...

Haha i had one of those keif catching grinders...Nothing but haze went through that thing for 4 months...2 days before I was going to smoke it the cops took it from me...I was soooooooooooo pissed...i will never forget the keif that got away

I have 1 of these grinders I bought on ebay, the grinding section has a wire filter where all the trich collect in the bottom :hubba:

g.JPG

g 1.JPG

g 2.JPG

g 3.JPG

in my grinder i use a saftey pin or paperclip.. i just scrape the dust off, and then put it into a little plie and load it in my bowl and then i'm good for a while..

mastersativa said:
Anybody have a pic of one so i can check it out?

2.5 inch with catch all :)

Mutt hooked me up with a ebay link on them for 3.99 plus 6 to ship couple weeks back ;)

got mine in 3 days and works great.... few other peeps have got them since I have....

:48:

DSCF0116.JPG

Yep picked one up myself CB same price.
still needs to get broken in.

IMG_2071.JPG

IMG_2072.JPG

IMG_2073.JPG

Awww man those rock!!! thats what mine is like, just no screen and catch can.

Oh yeah, where to look on ebay?

Latest posts

Back