suggestions please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allmashedup

:confused: my plants leaves look dry and wilted. the stems perk up when i water them, but the leaves are curling down and there begining to look dry, they are in soil. they are 11 days into flowering. any suggestions ? sorry no pics yet as im still tryin to figur out how to get em on. im not very computer savvy at all.

soil is non nute soil. yeah im giving them biobizz flowering nutes, 3mls in every 1 litre of water.

right then here goes.
started from seed
3 months old.
2foot tall.
400hps light
3 osculating fans.
room temp is 79F
water left in bucket to stand for 24hrs before use
10inch pots which i think might be too small. roots growing thru holes at bottom of pot.
watering every other day, cause after about 11hrs under light her stems really wilt. pointing down to floor.
feeding on most waterings.
hope thats helped a bit. thanks for ya time and help

Well for one thing, your pot is small.. need to get the next biggest size... im not sure if that is causing your drooping or not, i don't think so.

usually under HPS light, makes plants crispy yeah u will seee some yellowing leaves from the bottom its cuz the leaves under the rest dont get much lights like tops does.. I wouldnt worry if u got buds growing u know? u almost there dude

You said u were in flowering... so guys i read that you shouldn't transplant when in flowering... but he deff needs it. Wanna explain on that experts, im just a beginner

I don't think pot size is the problem. You can grow a plant in anything ... it'll grow in relation to the size available to it.

Been plenty of 16oz cup grows and shot glass grows to verify that. Transplanting now will just affect yield.

How old are your plants and when did the problem start showing ?

How close to your light is the top canopy of your plants. It's very possible your light s a bit to close causing, them to become heat stressed and dy out. A rule I use with HID's is to place my hand at the top of the plant, and leave it there for one minute. If the back of your hand becomes warm, raise the light slightly to a point it's comfortable. As the plant grows, maintain this distance.
Hope this helps...B

airstone in your water bucket to help aireate and get rid of chlorine,flouride, ect... i dont know is just sitting out will clean yhe water like you want. i bubble mine for at least 24 hours.
if room is 79, how hot is it under the light? my room is 74f, 79 under the light.
how close is light? place the back of your hand at plants tops, if your hand gets hot, its too close.lol , i didnt read through till after i read brussels entry.

thanks to all of you for your time to answer back. im a bit confused as to what to do next. i still dont know wether to transplant. when you say it will affect the harvest, can you explain to me what will happen to the harvest if i do transplant, the leaves at the top and middle part of plant are not looking to bad. its the leaves down the bottom part. OHHHH! i dont know what to do

how tall is the plant.might be the bottom is not getting enough light.i think if you transplant now,it will put more energy into growing,rather than making flowers.

Latest posts

Back