sup scarey questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ojae

Reaction score
hey guys im currently in nc, usa and was wondering will my seeds get shippd to meh and if theres any trusted sites that would be great info fur meh, i was thinking of starting our with the white widow and just buying a hydro system i was lookin at the "kool cab" hydro system but wasnt sure if i would b able to grow the ww in dat heres a link to the hydro system http://www.sunlightsheds.com/turn_key_units.htm?gclid=CKD3j42oxokCFTcrFQodTXVQUQ im very new any help would be kool
thanks!

ojae said:
hey guys im currently in nc, usa and was wondering will my seeds get shippd to meh and if theres any trusted sites that would be great info fur meh, i was thinking of starting our with the white widow and just buying a hydro system i was lookin at the "kool cab" hydro system but wasnt sure if i would b able to grow the ww in dat heres a link to the hydro system http://www.sunlightsheds.com/turn_key_units.htm?gclid=CKD3j42oxokCFTcrFQodTXVQUQ im very new any help would be kool
thanks!
Welcome to MP. I'm not a hydro guy but that's a very nice system. As far as seeds go you can get some at the following sites. We have used both with great results.

www.seedboutique.com

www.peakseeds.com

hey, thanks for the welcome

well i thought of goin wit the hydro cause ive read in these forums ppl getting better yeild also looks somwhat easier to maintain not having to deal with dirt and stuff

and ill check thoses sites out since there from a mod kinda scarey trusting sites with money or cc info

how safe would u say it is to deliver to US like is there a precaution i should take i wouldnt want my name on any list lol i would hate to have my first gurl fully grown and rolled up and ppl knockin on mah door jus as im bout to burn her

thanks for the reply

I ordered from drchronic last tuesday w/ cc and my beans arrived yesterday b/c monday was a holiday. not bad, got jewed on my freebies, but concelment(?) was nice.
but the site tbg sugggested are great also.

Ey what up bro. Your reppin NC, yuppp. Welcome and enjoy your stay here =)

ojae said:
hey, thanks for the welcome

well i thought of goin wit the hydro cause ive read in these forums ppl getting better yeild also looks somwhat easier to maintain not having to deal with dirt and stuff

and ill check thoses sites out since there from a mod kinda scarey trusting sites with money or cc info

how safe would u say it is to deliver to US like is there a precaution i should take i wouldnt want my name on any list lol i would hate to have my first gurl fully grown and rolled up and ppl knockin on mah door jus as im bout to burn her

thanks for the reply
Just remember if ya order any seeds don't have them shipped to the address you are gonna grow at. ;)

Latest posts

Back