super 10, and super 7 sprayers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
have anyone tried this super 10 or super 7 sprayer??

its a bug repellent sprayer that I have seen my dad spray on tomatoes plants.. the spider mites and bug jumpers (little white bugs) died within 60 seconds!!!

I couldn't believe it in my eyes that I saw it!! have anyone used on mojo plants? it works!!! on tomatoes plants.. he did asked me he wonder there's no bugs on my tomatoes in DWC system.. I smiled.. cuz both of them is in same room of green house..:cool:

bump.... anyone know about this super 7 or super 10 spray bug repellents for tomatoes plants....

papabeach1 said:
have anyone tried this super 10 or super 7 sprayer??

its a bug repellent sprayer that I have seen my dad spray on tomatoes plants.. the spider mites and bug jumpers (little white bugs) died within 60 seconds!!!

I couldn't believe it in my eyes that I saw it!! have anyone used on mojo plants? it works!!! on tomatoes plants.. he did asked me he wonder there's no bugs on my tomatoes in DWC system.. I smiled.. cuz both of them is in same room of green house..:cool:

first of all is it Poision? Yea and can you wash a tomatoes? Yes
but can U wash a Nice Looking Bud and wash posion off of it.? No

The Real Question is,
Will U Eat a Tomato right off of the plant with this stuff on, with out washing it off...?
If U would, then U will smoke it.....

good question flyhigh..

that why we flush on last 8 weeks of flowering? I dunt know.. hmm

dangbit... I was just thinking.. the leaves does asborb on what we sprays on..
and we smoked it? if it was posion. .it would kill the plants? so far tomaotes is still pretty green.. bugs hasa falled off.. I will get more info on that super 7 or super 10.. and I couldnt find any info about super 10??

papabeach1 said:
good question flyhigh..

that why we flush on last 8 weeks of flowering? I dunt know.. hmm

dangbit... I was just thinking.. the leaves does asborb on what we sprays on..
and we smoked it? if it was posion. .it would kill the plants? so far tomaotes is still pretty green.. bugs hasa falled off.. I will get more info on that super 7 or super 10.. and I couldnt find any info about super 10??

Sorry Papa but if you wash ur tomato's before eatting to get Dead Bugs & any Posion spray off, but if you try to wash it off ur MMJ then ur asking for mold..
Posion doen't mean that it going to Kill the Tomato's it just Kills buggs.
Flushing isn't for leaves, it for flushing the roots to get the food out of the way and to make the bud taste better.
Remember when ur buying Good chronic and it Not Ur Grow U might be smoking some type of posion and Not Know It..
If U have any bugs then Lower Ur temp to about 60 and they will be gone.. My temp in the room has been 60 or so and "Knock on wood" I haven't had any spider mites yet and I got about 4 weeks to go, but I do have little white flys which isn't hurting anything from what I see..
Check out my new Pix..

uh huh yeah its good point you got there flying high...

let me try get this super 10 infos!! I asked my dad again.... is it super 7 or super 10.. he threw a fit at me saying its SUPER 10 I said okay okay where you get it? he said HE FRIGGIN DONT CARE lol.... I'm just surprise that super 10 officially did killed these tiny bugs front of my eyes in few min!! its a nice end of story for that bugs!! even mites... yes my jaw did dropped after that.. but I BRAG to him "look at my tomatoes in DWC.. it already has some buds growing on it.. and no bugs" its only 5 months old ;)

I googled it up for 2 nights trying find that super 10 sprayer..

I couldn't find it... dangbit!! I did ask him if it has chemicals in it, he said nope.. what should I do? and need to find out if that will be safe or no..

papabeach1 said:
I googled it up for 2 nights trying find that super 10 sprayer..

I couldn't find it... dangbit!! I did ask him if it has chemicals in it, he said nope.. what should I do? and need to find out if that will be safe or no..

Here how U find out..!! :rofl:
Jump into Ur car buckle seat belt and put it R and then D and and drive over to dad place, grab that bottle and smell the bottle and see what it smells like and read the instruction and get the name and go from there. A little :rofl:

Anything that will kill bugs at that level will not really hurt u, en less u load the whole bottle on that plant hours before u eat that tomato, which I don't think that would happen and as far one smoking the stuff, well that depends how often u spray for bugs and how Much.

Spider Mites is a bigger issue, then any little white Flies and some other Bugs that get on Ur plants and yes that poison will help kill the bugs Papabeach, but the real issue is r u fighting spider mites or just reg flying bugs..?
If u have flying flies,bugs which ever, go buy fly strips and hang around Ur plants or Low Ur temp..
My temp is about 60 during the day and about 70 when the lights r on and "Knock on Wood" I haven't had any Spider Mites yet and by keeping the temp below 70 I am doing really good.. I do have flying white flies and I hang a clear fly strip on the walls and going to hang them around the plants as long as they Don't touch the plants when the fan is on then I am good shape..
Spraying for either Spider Mites or White Flies when weeks from harvest is really bad because u can cause mold.

I might can try this...

pour that super 10 out of that pump sprayer (like pest controller has) have to pump it before spray it.. then I can tell dad I accedient spilled it.. I was opening it and smell it if its still good.. and dont know if results will be effective as day one he mixed it with water.. that way he can haul my butt and make me do the works to get it right hmm from there I can get more info.. man that will give my dad hard time lol

papabeach1 said:
I might can try this...

pour that super 10 out of that pump sprayer (like pest controller has) have to pump it before spray it.. then I can tell dad I accedient spilled it.. I was opening it and smell it if its still good.. and dont know if results will be effective as day one he mixed it with water.. that way he can haul my butt and make me do the works to get it right hmm from there I can get more info.. man that will give my dad hard time lol

So I take it that UR Dad is WAY BIGGER then U r.?? :hubba:
If there a way, then U will Find it, and KNow the Turth..;)

Flyinghigh said:
So I take it that UR Dad is WAY BIGGER then U r.?? :hubba:
If there a way, then U will Find it, and KNow the Turth..;)

actually hes 6 inch shorter than me... he got trapped with skin burns few months ago by pile of fires and there was old pcv cement glues in the fire.. blew to his legs, right arm.. he got pissed about it.. got skin graffin ..

I beat him too many time.. he always run to his mom, my grandma,... but that granny I have.. I cant mess with her...

she is the one that behaves everyday.. made good histories.. and retired from working in our county. in NC.. and shes one of most disgued (important) woman in NC.. and I would like to keep that in low profile..

I talked to my dad about super 10.. if theres any harmful chemcials in there.. he said NO.. none and it works.. he got it from his brother. (my uncle) so he is going ask him where to get it.. btw.. he does smokes.. but he dont smoke with me.. oh well.. I ain't worry I will do different with my children when they grow up.. and be better dad.. I'm sure he does regrets..though..:p

I'm starting to understand why u r the way you are a little better, papa...

tell me... did your dad ever have you drink any of these sprays?... to see if you would get sick or anything? (as a test to see if it was toxic):confused:

papabeach1 said:
actually hes 6 inch shorter than me... he got trapped with skin burns few months ago by pile of fires and there was old pcv cement glues in the fire.. blew to his legs, right arm.. he got pissed about it.. got skin graffin ..

I beat him too many time.. he always run to his mom, my grandma,... but that granny I have.. I cant mess with her...

she is the one that behaves everyday.. made good histories.. and retired from working in our county. in NC.. and shes one of most disgued (important) woman in NC.. and I would like to keep that in low profile..

I talked to my dad about super 10.. if theres any harmful chemcials in there.. he said NO.. none and it works.. he got it from his brother. (my uncle) so he is going ask him where to get it.. btw.. he does smokes.. but he dont smoke with me.. oh well.. I ain't worry I will do different with my children when they grow up.. and be better dad.. I'm sure he does regrets..though..:p

You beat up your own Father?:confused: Sounds like a Jerry Spriger thing to me.

papabeach1 said:
. (my uncle) so he is going ask him where to get it.. btw.. he does smokes.. but he dont smoke with me.. oh well.. I ain't worry I will do different with my children when they grow up.. and be better dad.. I'm sure he does regrets..though..:p

So ur saying that ur Uncle smokes and won't with U, why is that.??
Just ask ur uncle about that stuff because u were telling some one about it and ur dad don't know..
I always thought the same way about my Kids, always let them know what they want and don't hide anything from them (Some things I keep for myself) and I didn't have to worry about anything because they both smoked weed at a young age of 14 and they still smoke and ALWAYS wanted me to grow. Now that I am growing they have moved to Arkie and We will move there too, when Arkie Legalize MMJ..

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I'm starting to understand why u r the way you are a little better, papa...

tell me... did your dad ever have you drink any of these sprays?... to see if you would get sick or anything? (as a test to see if it was toxic):confused:

:rofl: :rofl: Are U Stone?
He was Problly dropped at birth like most of us but he bounce twice.;)

Papabeach don't worry about what people says about U, it Kool in my Books.!
I have some what the same problem as U, speling, englesh, Crammer, with a Atadude...:rofl: I just happy for the spelling check to recheck my spelling, because I am NOT the best speller..

Latest posts

Back