Super lemon haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
I have the option of geting this clone for 15$ has anyone tried it? if so description please, thanks!:p

This is from Attitudes site:

"The Super Lemon Haze has won the 2008 High Times Cannabis Cup with a landslide of votes. Between the many reasons: its incredibly intense lemony flavour, with a strong haze background. It’s a sharp and intense taste, which reminds of lemon, lime and pink grapefruit, followed by a very earthy and musky haze aftertaste, with traces of incense and black pepper. The effect is very balanced; it starts with a quick indica-hit feeling that softly moves to a very strong high, with a social and creative side. The Super Lemon Haze is a very smooth compromise between the great qualities of its parents. It has 9-10 weeks flowering time, and a very typical Christmas tree shape. Plants tend to grow quite tall, but the internodes are not too far apart, and allow easy topping. The leaves are very sativa-like, while bud formation comes dense and has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio. The Super Lemon Haze is very effective both indoors and outdoors, and responds very well to high-EC hydro systems as well as organic soil setups. When cultivated in soil, the spectrum of terpens is more developed and gives an extra lemony flavour. The THC is high at over 22%, ensuring a very psychedelic experience to even the most experienced smokers.

Awards: 1st prize HTCC 2008

Genetics: Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze

Effect: A very lemony haze, works fast and lasts long. It’s a very powerful high, very balanced between a physical and a cerebral side.

Flowering indoor: 9-10 weeks with a production up to 700 gr/sqm

Flowering outdoor: finishes end October in northern hemisphere, production up to 1000 gr/plant.

THC: 22.9%

CBD: Not available yet"

I am guessing its the same strain...

wow it sounds nice...thanks. I am trying to decide if a lemon flavor would be pleasant. hmmmm

2Dog said:
wow it sounds nice...thanks. I am trying to decide if a lemon flavor would be pleasant. hmmmm

No problem....and in my opinion spending 15 bucks on this for a clone is a no brainer....but I also live in NJ and in this state you will never be able to go down the street and buy a clone....do I sound jealous? That wld be because I am.............................:D

man Im sorry. I think I may get two of these. they want around 50.00 for 5 seeds so they must be a pretty good strain. It will go well with my purple, super berry and bubble gum a smorgasbord of taste. Sure I spelled that wrong lmao.........

I smoked some lemon haze a few weeks ago. Great taste and smell. I would say it's a worthwhile purchase!

I had this quite a while ago. Mmmm mmmm good. Doesn't take much to get baaaaked.

I have grown lemon skunk for a while, great lemony taste that lasts till the end of joint and agreat high also. I imagine the super lemon haze is better yet.

Hamster Lewis said:
This is from Attitudes site:

"The Super Lemon Haze has won the 2008 High Times Cannabis Cup with a landslide of votes. Between the many reasons: its incredibly intense lemony flavour, with a strong haze background. It’s a sharp and intense taste, which reminds of lemon, lime and pink grapefruit, followed by a very earthy and musky haze aftertaste, with traces of incense and black pepper. The effect is very balanced; it starts with a quick indica-hit feeling that softly moves to a very strong high, with a social and creative side. The Super Lemon Haze is a very smooth compromise between the great qualities of its parents. It has 9-10 weeks flowering time, and a very typical Christmas tree shape. Plants tend to grow quite tall, but the internodes are not too far apart, and allow easy topping. The leaves are very sativa-like, while bud formation comes dense and has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio. The Super Lemon Haze is very effective both indoors and outdoors, and responds very well to high-EC hydro systems as well as organic soil setups. When cultivated in soil, the spectrum of terpens is more developed and gives an extra lemony flavour. The THC is high at over 22%, ensuring a very psychedelic experience to even the most experienced smokers.

Awards: 1st prize HTCC 2008

Genetics: Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze

Effect: A very lemony haze, works fast and lasts long. It’s a very powerful high, very balanced between a physical and a cerebral side.

Flowering indoor: 9-10 weeks with a production up to 700 gr/sqm

Flowering outdoor: finishes end October in northern hemisphere, production up to 1000 gr/plant.

THC: 22.9%

CBD: Not available yet"

I am guessing its the same strain...

I am testing some of this strain right now. My oldest girl is only three weeks and she smells incredible. I hope your right on the THC content. I have 4 girls flowering right now and 5 clones in veg tent. I am looking forward. Kind of a long flower cycle. Hope she worth it!
My Grow look up (Super Lemon Haze)

I didnt buy it..instead I got train wreck...may have been a bad decision I will tell you when I harvest it lmao..

I am sure in the last 15 years I have tried Haze and not known. But It is by far the most dankish, lockdown, straight gain like 1 lb a day from snacking type of MJ. Kinda sad I did not keep a clone of it. But building new house and I dont want to drive with clones in car. Ohh well, hope Sleestack compares. I dont think I have ever smoked anything with lemon taste. When I was 15, we used to go to a place in WA, called Rainbow Valley. Ppl walking around with coolers full of super chron, LSD, whatever. That was my first experience with Blueberry and i will never forget, the first real time I ever tasted anything that had a culinary flavor from the kitchen.

u can buy ssh seeds I have some sprouting right now..

Yeah I know. I just have the freebies from DEC from the Tude and want to use them up. Thanx!

isn't the super lemon haze one of the freebies from the tude this weekend ?
i've heard ungood things about greenhouse seeds...something about very low potency on several strains.

I hope "freebies" dont mean they are no good or ok. I will be hurting if I take 2 months to clone 36 Sleestacks and it does not pan out.

true that nou! which is why I refuse to do a one strain grow unless I know the genes...

nouvellechef said:
I hope "freebies" dont mean they are no good or ok. I will be hurting if I take 2 months to clone 36 Sleestacks and it does not pan out.
DNA seems to have a good rep in the grow community..i myself have confidence that the DNA freebies will not let me down;)

well I got a seed of this from greenhosue so I will let you guys know how it goes :)

Latest posts

Back