super skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marihuanaträumt

Marijuana Dreams
Reaction score
Well I had 8 now down to 3 female. Thinking about cloning here in a day or 2 well let me know what you think. Sorry not the best pics.

prop 215 001.jpg

prop 215 005.jpg

prop 215 009.jpg

prop 215 003.jpg

prop 215 007.jpg

Hello Marihuanaträumt :)

Your girls look nice and healthy.

Plenty of places to take clones from.

How old are they?

:peace:

Hello hippy. Well I loose track of time but I have had them on 12 12 for a week and a half.

if you've already had them on 12/12 your going to want to clone them soon. Granted you can clone anytime, but they will root easier for you if you do it in veg, or at least before 2 weeks of flowering. They look good and healthy, I'd be cloning them today if they were in my grow!

wow man they looki amazin!! sorry you only got 3 females out of 8 but yea def clone em man so you can have sum more plants that are females. lookin great bro!

Yeah if you want to take clones do it now...the further they get into flower the harder it will be for them to root...

Thank you all, the light is off right now in the box but tonight when light are back on I will take some clones. Should I leave them in the box or should I take then out and use another light on 24/7 for a a few days them but them back in, or just leave them then in with the 12 12?

Marihuanaträumt said:
Thank you all, the light is off right now in the box but tonight when light are back on I will take some clones. Should I leave them in the box or should I take then out and use another light on 24/7 for a a few days them but them back in, or just leave them then in with the 12 12?

Are you talking about the clones you take? They need to go in a humidity dome in a warm area with some light. I think most use cfl's or floros on them.. I put them in my veg tent under my 400w HPS but they are off to the side and not receiving direct light...

You don't want them in 12/12 until you have a good root developement. I put them in their own little spot under a CFL with 24 hrs of light until they are well rooted, then I put them in veg for a couple weeks, but you could go ahead and flower them right away after they have rooted, they just won't be very big. Since they were already in flower for a couple weeks, it may take a little while to develope roots...a little longer than normal. I've never tried to clone a flowering plant I do it in veg, so I don't know firsthand, only from what I have read...good luck with it.

i'm curious what you're feeding and at what strength.... a couple of the pics, i'm not sure if it's the HPS or not, seem to be very lime green.... a friend of mine is growing his 20-something crop of Sensi Super Skunk and his are heavy feeders.... dark, lush green foliage.... if he feeds at 1/2 strength he starts to see premature yellowing within 1 week....

I have been feeding them the whole foxfarm line up. I cant be the HPS. I am still using the MH bulb, but I am switching it over to the HPS tonight. It does have a few light green leaves. The camera does not due it any justice, the pics look more green then it really is. The last watering I upped the nutes more green today. The super skunk does seem nute happy. I like to go with the motto less is better than too much.

if you're using MH and they're that light green i'd up the dose a bit on the nitrogen.... remember that in order to get a large and healthy harvest out of any plant, the plant itself must be as healthy as possible before inducing flowering....

just my opinion though....

I agree with your oppinion fleshstain....I don't know if, in your oppinion, my oppinion matters or not, but I thought I'd offer it....lol

Thanks L.F. As far as clones I was not able to clone due to at the time I had no extra light. All The lights I have are running for budding. But good news I just got a 1000 watt hps 3 days ago, so I will have to pick some up at clubs.

Latest posts

Back