Super tight node spacing…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look great but two months..damn thats like vegging a photo. They look as though they will flower n finish but no way they should have gone 2 months in veg.
Ya got some stunted plants for sure. Your way more patient than I. Autos are slow in the early stage but soon explode at 30 days +-. Ya got some petite models but they look hot.
I know right. The ww looks as if it’s in pre-flower like I said earlier and it broke ground 2 months ago and the gsc broke ground on 6/9 so not that long ago for it. I tell ya what though…that ww STINKS! My charcoal filter is doing a pretty good job but when I open the tent to tend to them she fills the entire house up with her aroma! She smells so damn good so I can’t wait until she starts packing on weight. Patience young grasshopper lol

Last edited:
A little update for those that care. So the ww auto in less than 2 weeks has become very very nice. She’s a lil under 2 ft now and is growing like a weed 😁 I have to keep trimming and tucking she was getting so bushy. She is flowering now and hopefully in 6-8 weeks I’ll have some dank smoke! Better be good after all of this. She is slow for sure…like I said before she broke ground on 4/19 and almost 3 months later is not flowering and another probably 2 to go. Way off from breeders estimated time and hell, I coulda had a photo twice as big damn near don’t flowering by now…sheesh. When I watch grow vids dudes autos start flowering after 2 to 3 weeks and are huge so idk what I’m doing wrong which brings me back to what I keep saying…bad genetics.

The gsc, not so good. I don’t know what it is with these autos but they start sooooooo slow. This thing isn’t much bigger from 2 weeks ago. It’s just not growing vertical…it just keeps getting so bushy that I constantly have to remove leaves and stems because the top leaves cover EVERYTHING! Same media, same ferts, same lights…same everything…🤔 It broke ground 6/9 so hopefully it’ll hit a growth spurt here soon as well. But even the ww didn’t just stall out like this. I wish it’d just start flowering and I’ll take what it gives…idc anymore. I want to start a new grow anyway so I’m ready for these to be don’t. Another update in a week or two…420

Oh, anyone know what’s up with this mutated leaf off the gsc? Never seen anything like it before. It’s like a little nub growing out of the center.

Attachments

• IMG_8112.jpeg
    IMG_8112.jpeg
    5 MB
  • IMG_8113.jpeg
    IMG_8113.jpeg
    4.6 MB
  • IMG_7749.jpeg
    IMG_7749.jpeg
    1.7 MB
Last edited:
A little update for those that care. So the ww auto in less than 2 weeks has become very very nice. She’s a lil under 2 ft now and is growing like a weed 😁 I have to keep trimming and tucking she was getting so bushy. She is flowering now and hopefully in 6-8 weeks I’ll have some dank smoke! Better be good after all of this. She is slow for sure…like I said before she broke ground on 4/19 and almost 3 months later is not flowering and another probably 2 to go. Way off from breeders estimated time and hell, I coulda had a photo twice as big damn near don’t flowering by now…sheesh. When I watch grow vids dudes autos start flowering after 2 to 3 weeks and are huge so idk what I’m doing wrong which brings me back to what I keep saying…bad genetics.

The gsc, not so good. I don’t know what it is with these autos but they start sooooooo slow. This thing isn’t much bigger from 2 weeks ago. It’s just not growing vertical…it just keeps getting so bushy that I constantly have to remove leaves and stems because the top leaves cover EVERYTHING! Same media, same ferts, same lights…same everything…🤔 It broke ground 6/9 so hopefully it’ll hit a growth spurt here soon as well. But even the ww didn’t just stall out like this. I wish it’d just start flowering and I’ll take what it gives…idc anymore. I want to start a new grow anyway so I’m ready for these to be don’t. Another update in a week or two…420

Oh, anyone know what’s up with this mutated leaf off the gsc? Never seen anything like it before. It’s like a little nub growing out of the center.
We all care and live updates

I am growing 2 WW photos right now just to see the difference between my autos I have been growing. I hope they are girls. I had 3 but the a-hole cat ate one

2 week update coming up on week 4 of flower. WW is looking beautiful. Starting to see trichomes build 😎 Just did the last major defoliation because she was pretty bushy and airflow was poor in the center. The post veg stretch was nuts‼️ She stretched almost 2 feet in the last 4 weeks…I hope she’s done. She keeps growing 3 finger leaves too on the lower nodes. Not sure what’s up with that but my research tells me it’s a genetic mutation which further brings the genetics into question from this particular breeder (I know I know I sound like a broke record 😁). 4-6 more weeks and she should be finished.

GSC on the other hand not so much. Idk what in the hell is wrong with this plant but at this point I’m ready to just throw it away and start my og kush seeds. The one in the bk cup is the one I thought was a dead duck but it’s even bigger. It won’t grow up or flower just keeps growing a crazy amount of leaves so ***. Pics are before and after haircut and the one in the bk cup is also GSC. They’ve both been alive for 3 months and nothing 😔

Attachments

• IMG_8708.jpeg
    IMG_8708.jpeg
    5.4 MB
  • IMG_8714.jpeg
    IMG_8714.jpeg
    5.8 MB
  • IMG_8711.jpeg
    IMG_8711.jpeg
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_8713.jpeg
    IMG_8713.jpeg
    1.4 MB
  • IMG_8559.jpeg
    IMG_8559.jpeg
    2.3 MB
  • IMG_8565.jpeg
    IMG_8565.jpeg
    2.4 MB
  • IMG_8558.jpeg
    IMG_8558.jpeg
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_8562.jpeg
    IMG_8562.jpeg
    1.7 MB
  • IMG_8710.jpeg
    IMG_8710.jpeg
    2.4 MB
Last edited:
I'd say ya did get a big stretch..lol. Looks good in there.

Do you often strip your young plants like that? I'm not knocking ya for it. I get why your doing it. I just wonder why ya did it to such a young plant.

I'd say ya did get a big stretch..lol. Looks good in there.

Do you often strip your young plants like that? I'm not knocking ya for it. I get why your doing it. I just wonder why ya did it to such a young plant.
Yes and no. It really all depends on how bushy they get and this GSC is bushy as heck. But yes I routinely do a heavy defoliation twice in their lives and remove and and all lower nodes where popcorn buds will be. Basically anything that’s not gonna get light. It doesn’t hurt them and it grows back super quick. Here’s a pic from the last time I did it which was July 13th to just 5 days later on the 18th for both. The haircut from yesterday will be her last. And these plants are almost 3 months old they’re not babies 😂 They should be as big as the WW.

Attachments

• IMG_8336.jpeg
    IMG_8336.jpeg
    3.1 MB
  • IMG_8584.jpeg
    IMG_8584.jpeg
    6.1 MB
  • IMG_8325.jpeg
    IMG_8325.jpeg
    2.5 MB
  • IMG_8559.jpeg
    IMG_8559.jpeg
    2.3 MB
2 week update coming up on week 4 of flower. WW is looking beautiful. Starting to see trichomes build 😎 Just did the last major defoliation because she was pretty bushy and airflow was poor in the center. The post veg stretch was nuts‼️ She stretched almost 2 feet in the last 4 weeks…I hope she’s done. She keeps growing 3 finger leaves too on the lower nodes. Not sure what’s up with that but my research tells me it’s a genetic mutation which further brings the genetics into question from this particular breeder (I know I know I sound like a broke record 😁). 4-6 more weeks and she should be finished.

GSC on the other hand not so much. Idk what in the hell is wrong with this plant but at this point I’m ready to just throw it away and start my og kush seeds. The one in the bk cup is the one I thought was a dead duck but it’s even bigger. It won’t grow up or flower just keeps growing a crazy amount of leaves so ***. Pics are before and after haircut and the one in the bk cup is also GSC. They’ve both been alive for 3 months and nothing 😔
I love me some WW mine grew similar to yours and got the first batch JCS. The second ones I pollinated myself. I only left her a week ot 2 with the mail. Just wanted seeds to share and experiment with. The C99 have been a week already still going strong with the male pollen. He is just loaded and keeps opening new pollen sacks everyday. I want this beauty seeded. Going to share them with anyone that wants them. I will post when it’s time going to be at least 8 weeks maybe longer. I may let her go to 50% amber. I will sample her along the ways as the a-hole cats always ruin things.
The Evo dream I think the xats are pissing on her as she look like she is dying. She does not like where she is now. I wish I would have left her go she 6-7 ft. What a sad thing to happen

I love me some WW mine grew similar to yours and got the first batch JCS. The second ones I pollinated myself. I only left her a week ot 2 with the mail. Just wanted seeds to share and experiment with. The C99 have been a week already still going strong with the male pollen. He is just loaded and keeps opening new pollen sacks everyday. I want this beauty seeded. Going to share them with anyone that wants them. I will post when it’s time going to be at least 8 weeks maybe longer. I may let her go to 50% amber. I will sample her along the ways as the a-hole cats always ruin things.
The Evo dream I think the xats are pissing on her as she look like she is dying. She does not like where she is now. I wish I would have left her go she 6-7 ft. What a sad thing to happen
lean GIF

Might be time for the cat to go 😬

Just out of curiosity what is your strategy? I’m always open to suggestions and different ways of doing things.
Honey if what you are doing gets it done don’t change a thing. Stick with what works. I bought more 30 gal grow bags. They fit very nice around the pool. They are high enough for the dog not to piss in as well. The plants in the 30 gal pots are doing very well. Not much issues other than me cutting cats out of the nets. I have to but the smaller netting so they cant get tangled up. I cut one loose on Sat that was almost dead. His little eyes were rolled back. I thought he was a goner. As soon as I cut him out I rubbed him a bit and he came back. Took about 2-3 minutes before he realized I was holding him. The yard cats are a curse and a blessing. They keep the mice away. They breed like hunnies. Someone dropped off a pregnant cat and my dumb ass fed it. Now I the crazy cat lady

Just out of curiosity what is your strategy? I’m always open to suggestions and different ways of doing things.
I train a plant a lot from seedling to roughly 3 weeks flower. I never top a plant. I remove leaf if they block a lot of light. I like working with flowering clones under a scrog.

That's the main reason I ask questions. Like you I'm always curious as to how others do it.

Honey if what you are doing gets it done don’t change a thing. Stick with what works. I bought more 30 gal grow bags. They fit very nice around the pool. They are high enough for the dog not to piss in as well. The plants in the 30 gal pots are doing very well. Not much issues other than me cutting cats out of the nets. I have to but the smaller netting so they cant get tangled up. I cut one loose on Sat that was almost dead. His little eyes were rolled back. I thought he was a goner. As soon as I cut him out I rubbed him a bit and he came back. Took about 2-3 minutes before he realized I was holding him. The yard cats are a curse and a blessing. They keep the mice away. They breed like hunnies. Someone dropped off a pregnant cat and my dumb ass fed it. Now I the crazy cat lady
Cat woman of New Mexico.😁

I train a plant a lot from seedling to roughly 3 weeks flower. I never top a plant. I remove leaf if they block a lot of light. I like working with flowering clones under a scrog.

That's the main reason I ask questions. Like you I'm always curious as to how others do it.
I’ve tried lst and it doesn’t work for me. I even got longer stakes and put em in at an angle as was suggested to me but instead of the plant turning towards the light it just turns into the hulk and pulls the stake out. Could be that I’m in coco and it isn’t as dense as soil…idk. I will try the scrog method tho and already bought me a trellis net. Too late for this grow but I will be employing it next grow. And yea, I’m here to learn too. I’m like a sponge…there’s always a better way of doing something.

Latest posts

Back