Super tight node spacing…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look great but two months..damn thats like vegging a photo. They look as though they will flower n finish but no way they should have gone 2 months in veg.
Ya got some stunted plants for sure. Your way more patient than I. Autos are slow in the early stage but soon explode at 30 days +-. Ya got some petite models but they look hot.
I know right. The ww looks as if it’s in pre-flower like I said earlier and it broke ground 2 months ago and the gsc broke ground on 6/9 so not that long ago for it. I tell ya what though…that ww STINKS! My charcoal filter is doing a pretty good job but when I open the tent to tend to them she fills the entire house up with her aroma! She smells so damn good so I can’t wait until she starts packing on weight. Patience young grasshopper lol

Last edited:
A little update for those that care. So the ww auto in less than 2 weeks has become very very nice. She’s a lil under 2 ft now and is growing like a weed 😁 I have to keep trimming and tucking she was getting so bushy. She is flowering now and hopefully in 6-8 weeks I’ll have some dank smoke! Better be good after all of this. She is slow for sure…like I said before she broke ground on 4/19 and almost 3 months later is not flowering and another probably 2 to go. Way off from breeders estimated time and hell, I coulda had a photo twice as big damn near don’t flowering by now…sheesh. When I watch grow vids dudes autos start flowering after 2 to 3 weeks and are huge so idk what I’m doing wrong which brings me back to what I keep saying…bad genetics.

The gsc, not so good. I don’t know what it is with these autos but they start sooooooo slow. This thing isn’t much bigger from 2 weeks ago. It’s just not growing vertical…it just keeps getting so bushy that I constantly have to remove leaves and stems because the top leaves cover EVERYTHING! Same media, same ferts, same lights…same everything…🤔 It broke ground 6/9 so hopefully it’ll hit a growth spurt here soon as well. But even the ww didn’t just stall out like this. I wish it’d just start flowering and I’ll take what it gives…idc anymore. I want to start a new grow anyway so I’m ready for these to be don’t. Another update in a week or two…420

Oh, anyone know what’s up with this mutated leaf off the gsc? Never seen anything like it before. It’s like a little nub growing out of the center.

Attachments

• IMG_8112.jpeg
    IMG_8112.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8113.jpeg
    IMG_8113.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7749.jpeg
    IMG_7749.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
A little update for those that care. So the ww auto in less than 2 weeks has become very very nice. She’s a lil under 2 ft now and is growing like a weed 😁 I have to keep trimming and tucking she was getting so bushy. She is flowering now and hopefully in 6-8 weeks I’ll have some dank smoke! Better be good after all of this. She is slow for sure…like I said before she broke ground on 4/19 and almost 3 months later is not flowering and another probably 2 to go. Way off from breeders estimated time and hell, I coulda had a photo twice as big damn near don’t flowering by now…sheesh. When I watch grow vids dudes autos start flowering after 2 to 3 weeks and are huge so idk what I’m doing wrong which brings me back to what I keep saying…bad genetics.

The gsc, not so good. I don’t know what it is with these autos but they start sooooooo slow. This thing isn’t much bigger from 2 weeks ago. It’s just not growing vertical…it just keeps getting so bushy that I constantly have to remove leaves and stems because the top leaves cover EVERYTHING! Same media, same ferts, same lights…same everything…🤔 It broke ground 6/9 so hopefully it’ll hit a growth spurt here soon as well. But even the ww didn’t just stall out like this. I wish it’d just start flowering and I’ll take what it gives…idc anymore. I want to start a new grow anyway so I’m ready for these to be don’t. Another update in a week or two…420

Oh, anyone know what’s up with this mutated leaf off the gsc? Never seen anything like it before. It’s like a little nub growing out of the center.
We all care and live updates

I am growing 2 WW photos right now just to see the difference between my autos I have been growing. I hope they are girls. I had 3 but the a-hole cat ate one

Latest posts

Back