Switchable Complete Light Sytems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
Ok everyone , i need to find a switchable complete MH and HPS system, tax time was a let down this year , and all my money is pretty mch going to amedical bill ... sooo can anyone help me in finding a site to get a cheap but decent switchable system , MH HPS, thnx :banana:

If you can swing it, get a FUTUREBRITE 600 watt digital HID ballast. in my opinion the 600w. digital is just as affective as the the old 1000w. m.h. ballast's...digital conversion ballasts consume 30% less electricity, the bulb's (bolth m.h. and h.p.s.) produce only 2/3 the heat from the lamp than 1000w. and the ballast gives off little to no heat at all!! You get all this at the expencense of only 50 lumins m.h. and 100 lumins h.p.s. ....By the way if your in Canada or the USA try this link... www.craigslist.org click on the nearest city to you than click on the for sale link in the center of the page (don't click on any of the sub catigories) than a search box will come up. type in ballast or hydro...etc and you can find private sales. Note: I have bought and sold things on craigslist alot... It is free and when you buy something, you shake a hand and walk away...just dont let them deliver to your grow!!!...lol

awsome thinks for the tips, but ill probibly have to get the 400 HTG switchable one , becuase im on a budget right now

Latest posts

Back