Synthetic pot vs. Real

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Trashed
Reaction score
If a person took a drug test and they take the Pot Pill, will they be able to tell the diff between the real and the synthetic?

If not.........right on!

what the hell is a pot pill lol please explaine i guess im kind of young i did not no their is a pot pill please tell all where do u get it how much does it cost how hi do u get whats it smell like<skunky piney sweet ?> and what scientist our company makes this ... i truley am intrested in this ive never heard of this

Search internet for:
Marinol
Not good stuff...lotta complaints

I did, and, the chemical composition between the 2 are not even similar.

Oscar said:
If a person took a drug test and they take the Pot Pill, will they be able to tell the diff between the real and the synthetic?

If not.........right on!

You will absolutely come up positive if you have taken Marinol. I know this for a fact from personal experience.

It depends on how much they took. You can always buy a test kit at the pharmacy and check yourself. Smoking gets a lot more THC into your blood than swallowing a pill. Your liver destroys most of the chemical before it gets into circulation.

Yo SoyChemist,
I think you might want to study that a tad more, the part about the liver.
I suffer from Hep C, I take a chemical Pacemaker, and I am an insulin dependant diabetic, so you can understand why I really do my homework as far as what I inhale or eat, or even drink.
If you smoke a hoober, and the weed is High in it's THC count then within seconds it's coarsing it's way throughout your body. Not all the blood coming from the heart goes straight through the liver. The organ responsible for the filtering the THC out of your body is the Kidneys. THC also is what we call fat soluble, as it readily goes straight for fat cells and can be held there for as much as three months and longer.
In my case my liver is plagued with a great deal of scar tissue, and the restriction of the blood flow is referred to as portal tention. This really means that on the heart side of the liver the blood pressure starts to get high enough to cause a meriod of problems, but a great deal of blood also routes around the liver and bingo you just bypassed it.
If it was the liver doing the destroying or the filtering it's conceivable that
even some low THC swag would knock me on my butt, Ahhhhh were that the case,LOL
Anyways check out some picks of the human circlatory system, I think you would enjoy that.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

marinol is NOT synthetic THC as they say it is.. marinol is a chemical that is similar to thc but isn't. Most modern drug tests can detect the diff between thc and marinol . The last one i took for my pain doc had a seperate slot for marinol and another thc like drug....

I failed it horribly for cannabis lol ... i laughed so hard i cried i think i had like a 438 in the cannabis column and a fail is like a 25-30...i am an over achiever:)

Latest posts

Back